• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me sad :(

Regardless hail STA

Errr.... you didn't expect the STA and Polaris to be fighting on the same side?????? :wacko::blink:

STA: you're my favorie Alliance! PRobably even more than my own Alliance! :ph34r::wub:

I suspect that the NpO has some STA spies though.. :mad:

440 STA spies actually! :lol1:

We like you! Thanks for the support!

Polaris, it is an honor to fight alongside you whether the outcome will be good or bad.

Good luck to iFok and FCO. Let's hope for some good wars and some accurate nukes! :awesome:

Edit: Accurate unless they are aimed at the borders of Lakerland.

Edited by lakerzz8

Sorry I'm late to this.

As I said before Polar, if you dine in hell it will be a table for two at least. The bond between Siberia and Polar is very strong and our membership has the deepest affection for Polar's members.

To iFoK and FCO: Best of luck to you both. It is unfortunate that we must now fight, but we both have obligations to our friends that we must honor. I really don't know much about you and hope to learn more through this. The one FCO guy that has responded to my messages seems like a really cool guy.

o/

This is awesome... another reason to stay up late drinkin beers.... but no.. my pixels may disapeer...

meh, you all know we rock it all night long.. go Polaris, go STA...

if I could get dual citizenship I would.

Beer and dual citizenship with NpO is something I would never turn down!!

I would also like to add good luck to my Finnish Cooperation Organization opponents (but not to much) :ph34r: .

It is incredibly frustrating to see Vanguard's allies in combat against one another over such a ridiculous war. Alliances that share many similarities, political viewpoints, and friends.

Again, great job, Polar. Best of luck to each of our allies on the battlefield.