Trashcat's Corner: A Single Tear Shed, For He Did So Love Planet Bob

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst Poster of the Week Goes to…

Almost Every Single \m/ Poster! Seriously guys, you aren’t doing your side any favors.

;_;

Also, we didn't ask anybody to activate any treaties. I know you won't believe it, but PC are just a bunch of crazy warmongers.

Damn it Stumpy! You are treading on my right to be a Hater. You will no longer be allowed to write these reports that contain almost nothing at all for me to hate on. I have had enough of logical Stumpy.

With that being said, I am going to hate on you for not giving me an award of some kind. I know it is a stretch but damn it, that is your fault not mine. :awesome:

Seriously though, you probably get what I am trying to say.

You know, I've been thinking. This whole worst poster thing isn't so bad. At least I've finally won an award from Trashcat's Corner.

Actually you might not have. The award was to "Almost Every Single \m/ Poster." Better ask Stumpy if that includes you.

That Trashcat's corner did not win an award in the '09 Bobs is a travesty. Curse you MK and your ability to fill out polls. CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

You're only saying that cause I gave you a sweet $@! Trashcat's Corner award. Also, HEY STUMPY NEW DOESNT HAVE AN MADP WITH POLAR!!1!!1!!

You're only saying that cause I gave you a sweet $@! Trashcat's Corner award. Also, HEY STUMPY NEW DOESNT HAVE AN MADP WITH POLAR!!1!!1!!

How could you think that was my motivation? I've gotten some before. And Bob awards for that matter. Hmmm Jealous perhaps? :v:

You can have my Bob award. You deserve it more than I do. I'll have to dig it out of my CN mementos box. Guy at the pawn shop said it wasn't worth !@#$ anyway. I'll even toss in a super-secret Initiative decoder ring and a "lolFAN" t-shirt.

Edited by mpol777