Trashcat's Corner: A Single Tear Shed, For He Did So Love Planet Bob

How could you think that was my motivation? I've gotten some before. And Bob awards for that matter. Hmmm Jealous perhaps?

You can have my Bob award. You deserve it more than I do. I'll have to dig it out of my CN mementos box. Guy at the pawn shop said it wasn't worth !@#$ anyway. I'll even toss in a super-secret Initiative decoder ring and a "lolFAN" t-shirt.

I always come in third place. :'( I don't even think my article got nominated actually. And I've always wanted to be in the Initiative! But you can get those rings in any cereal box these days. :/

Also, no one deserves one more than you, dear mpol. No one. I am jealous though.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumpy, I think you've nailed this giant offal laden conflict we're going to be stuck with.

Too bad it won't make a lick of difference now that it's rolling downhill.

(Dammit, we're supposed to be disagreeing on things, Stumpy, this sets a bad precedent)

Everytime a Valhalla member agrees with me I die a little inside. :(

I like the "and I am a jerk" part. That was funny.

Your other adaptation fails. As I stated last night, we didn't care about synchronizing the rush, we decided to do it a bit differently and thought it would be fun and funny. For the most part that was a success. When the opponent is 90% offline at update why not have fun with it? Bottom line, our rush sucked but it wasn't an issue because we didn't care and because even with the crappiness of our declarations we still hit pretty much everyone that we actually could since we have a lot of small nations. So meh.

"We messed up and you're calling us out?! Well the joke is on you because we WANTED to do it wrong. Now we just sit back and watch you complain... again"

I love it stumpy, can I call you Jon Stewart?

o/ CnG

o/ Athens art in this thread

I approve of this broadcast. If old man stumpy is wheeled out of retirement it means that bad decisions need to be glossed over.

Oh you! Your conspiracy theories about my activity never get old. Do you plan to write a song about it again or just post a bit? Also, when rsox told me he was making a card for you I jumped for joy. Nice sig too, its good to know I have fans.

Oh you! Your conspiracy theories about my activity never get old. Do you plan to write a song about it again or just post a bit? Also, when rsox told me he was making a card for you I jumped for joy. Nice sig too, its good to know I have fans.

A young stumpy wouldn't have used the tin foil hat argument, its lazy. Should you lot win this beatdowns and race attacks will have been defended & vindicated as acceptable and worthy of defending at any cost regardless if its done by\m/, \M/K or anyone in the New Karma Order.

edit: You did leave out one thing in the king of purple segment though. The part when you stabbed your MDoAP ally STA in the back. I guess the truth makes for crappy propaganda.

Edited by Alterego

edit: You did leave out one thing in the king of purple segment though. The part when you stabbed your MDoAP ally STA in the back. I guess the truth makes for crappy propaganda.

Well, they havn't actually done that yet.