Trashcat's Corner: A Single Tear Shed, For He Did So Love Planet Bob

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know stumpy's stumped the polars with logic when they can't muster any spirited rebuttals.

any polars care to step up to the challenge? you've been so vocal throughout this Proko, that was a disappointing response

o ya NEW isn't MADP'd to NpO, not sure if anyone has said that yet............ :awesome:

Edited by Chinatownbus

you know stumpy's stumped the polars with logic when they can't muster any spirited rebuttals.

any polars care to step up to the challenge? you've been so vocal throughout this Proko, that was a disappointing response

o ya NEW isn't MADP'd to NpO, not sure if anyone has said that yet............ :awesome:

Oh, I was just praising this work as a work. It's humorous, thoughtfully outlined, and creative. I think it's awesome that someone spent time on something like this and made a product of real quality. It reminds me of CN Radio, another project that I thought symbolized how excellent I think this community can be.

I can work up a response to the content and the particular accusations, but I don't want this thread to turn into bickering (although it probably will anyway.) There are fifteen other threads for us to argue in. Let's appreciate this as an example of Cybernations Art, and remember that this community is capable of exceptional things sometimes.

Oh, I was just praising this work as a work. It's humorous, thoughtfully outlined, and creative. I think it's awesome that someone spent time on something like this and made a product of real quality. It reminds me of CN Radio, another project that I thought symbolized how excellent I think this community can be.

I can work up a response to the content and the particular accusations, but I don't want this thread to turn into bickering (although it probably will anyway.) There are fifteen other threads for us to argue in. Let's appreciate this as an example of Cybernations Art, and remember that this community is capable of exceptional things sometimes.

My thought's exactly.

Thanks Stumpy for this ... bring a humorous light to the whole world at war thing :)

trashcatreported.png

I was all wound up to say "this image is all I've got left with every hoser demanding I 'step it up' to my former glory."

Then I kept reading and I got all warm inside.

Thread of the Week Goes to…

Schattenmann! Seriously this thread is pure gold. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78926

Whether you think I'm still entertaining, or past my prime, you can be sure that my commitment to presentation of fact spun in humor and biting sarcasm remains.

Edited by Schattenmann