Stickmen DoW

Depends how we view the whole matter. The bottom line is that the aggressor here is Polaris and the chaining treaties don't really change that relation, we're still essentially just defending our very dear friend who got dragged into the conflict through their very dear friend who got dragged into the conflict through their very dear friend upon whom war was declared without them violating Polar's sovereignty by any means.

And we trust that very dear friend in their judgement over their very good friend's judgement over.. uh, I'll think you caught the drift. Anyways, the sandbox here is an abstract concept, sphere of love, trust and happy thoughts, and it was rather severely violated by Polar declaring this war. This has nothing to do with mindless following of treaties, this has everything to do with us wanting to do that because we want to keep that sandbox intact. Bottom line is thus, fraternity > moral orthodoxy, from our respective point of view.

FOK recognized PC as the aggressors, hence their exercise of the "Optional Aggression" clause of their treaty.

Invalid argument is invalid.

FOK recognized PC as the aggressors, hence their exercise of the "Optional Aggression" clause of their treaty.

Invalid argument is invalid.

No, FOK said it saw NpO as the aggressor and that they see this war as coming to the defense of PC. I don't think they care if anyone sees this as the oA part or the D part of the treaty and that the spirit behind it is most important.

No, FOK said it saw NpO as the aggressor and that they see this war as coming to the defense of PC. I don't think they care if anyone sees this as the oA part or the D part of the treaty and that the spirit behind it is most important.

Then why activate the Aggression clause if they recognize it as a defensive action?

Unless they recognize that they are themselves committing themselves to an aggressive act, there was no need to blur the line between the spirit and the letter of their treaty. So I dont see how that logic flies.

Well, technically, it is iFOK war flag, not the Stickmen war flag. It's not like that gorgeous stickman design by some anonymous fine esteemed gentleman with most brilliant set of talents ( :smug: ) isn't terrific but if we'd, as a bloc, get anything as brilliant as the iFOK war flag, I'd warmly welcome this sort of improvement.

Don't take all the credit! You only made that Stickman, some other "anonymous fine esteemed gentleman with most brilliant set of talents" made the rest of the flag.

Then why activate the Aggression clause if they recognize it as a defensive action?

Unless they recognize that they are themselves committing themselves to an aggressive act, there was no need to blur the line between the spirit and the letter of their treaty. So I dont see how that logic flies.

They actually only said they activate the treaty, then mentioned all the clauses, because they knew the e-lawyers would come out.

Let's make this quick: seeing as NpO brought in more help this evening, we're going to activate the "Probably the Shortest Treaty Ever"-treaty and assist FOK on the battlefield. And where iFOK goes, goes Stickmen.

Corrected for you ;)

Welcome to the party iFok, I hope you have your fun! Also, we didn't attack FOK, so why are you directly attacking us? Had nothing to do and said "ah, wth lets just attack those polar dudes".

Corrected for you ;)

Welcome to the party iFok, I hope you have your fun! Also, we didn't attack FOK, so why are you directly attacking us? Had nothing to do and said "ah, wth lets just attack those polar dudes".

It's because we're attacking with FOK, not in defense of FOK, according to iFOK's treaty with them and Stickmen's policy of generally rolling together. Polaris decided its willing to further escalate the conflict and the Stickmen accepted the invitation with gratitude. Kapish?

It's because we're attacking with FOK, not in defense of FOK, according to iFOK's treaty with them and Stickmen's policy of generally rolling together. Polaris decided its willing to further escalate the conflict and the Stickmen accepted the invitation with gratitude. Kapish?

I believe it was FOK that escalated the situation more. Also, not attacking NSO is a good way not to bring IRON. ^_^

"Everything but Kapish."

I believe it was FOK that escalated the situation more. Also, not attacking NSO is a good way not to bring IRON. ^_^

No NpO escalated this war by starting it. Guess what people follow their treaties and wont bail on their friends because polar asks them to

Er...we did not escalate the war. We started the war. PC escalated the war. FOK escalated the war. NSO escalated the war. All we did was start a war.

No NpO escalated this war by starting it. Guess what people follow their treaties and wont bail on their friends because polar asks them to

I don't think that's what 'escalate' means. There was no war, and if we escalated that, wouldn't we be escalating nothing? I don't get it.

Poison Clan was never asked not to follow their treaty. FOK was never asked not to follow their treaty. All we did was attack \m/. We expected there would be more war, but we didn't do anything besides initiate. We escalated nothing, as there was nothing to escalate.