Stickmen DoW

Yeah, but when I say it everyone runs away or makes snide comments.

Amazing.

Well, even if MK were to entertain this notion of yours, this would force Polar to defend you, and Polar attacking MK would mean Polar would have to defend MK from Polar, so Polar would have to declare on themselves.

Either that, or you could "duel" which is what \m/ is basically doing with Polar since the terms are so light.

Your alliance, just like anyone else, is welcome to declare on NSO.

Oh how I do enjoy the 'bring it' argument.

You know, after Polar surrenders to us, I'll definitely push to have your head next.

Whats better than having one Emperor bow down?

Having two Emperors kneeling

You know, after Polar surrenders to us, I'll definitely push to have your head next.

lol.

It's hilarious, because you honestly don't know what you're talking about. But keep going. Or even better, actually bring it, instead of talking up a storm about what you "will" do, as if you ever have any intention of backing up your empty boasts.

Ummm, did Universalis declare on Polar? I haven't seen this, and may be mistaken, so help an old man out and clarify.

NSO: 51 Wars – 184 members

Stickmen: 104 Wars – 203 Members

There were more targets NSO could have hit. The success of update blitzes really reflect on the quality of leadership tbqh.

And that's not even considering the fact that NSO launched with what... 30 mins until update? lolol.

Incredible, please, show us how we have more targets between PC/FOK/\m/.

I myself had only one possible target to hit. One. So sorry for logistical realities, but hey, if you're gonna make snide comments based on utter !@#$%^&*, why let that stop you?

lol.

It's hilarious, because you honestly don't know what you're talking about. But keep going. Or even better, actually bring it, instead of talking up a storm about what you "will" do, as if you ever have any intention of backing up your empty boasts.

Well you see, due to the efficiency of our update strike, we are really starting to lack free offensive war slots. Do you think you guys could be so kind, and since well you have plenty of open offensive war slots maybe fill some of our defensive ones? I'm not calling you cowards or anything, just pointing out that we do the whole war thing better. I know you guys pride yourselves on the whole war = strife = kit-kats or whatever the equation comes out to be; but hey there is anyways next war. You guys can prove yourselves then and give yourselves some bite to go along with your bark.

Physical limit to how much awesome could be contained in a single piece of paper. At least, thats what I recall happening, I may be exaggerating.

Ah you see we managed to surpass this problem using 100% freshly squeezed Nutty Carrot Cake extract.

All this talk about blitzes makes me want to punch a baby.

You all might not be embarrassed, but I'm embarrassed for you. It's an antiquated tactic that last served it's purpose over 2 years ago. It shouldn't even be being used in modern warfare. If, for some reason, you want to go retro then wars need to be counted by pages, not singularly. If you're not filling 20+ pages in as many minutes of solid war declarations, then don't even bother bringing up the word.

The blitz is dead. The people that can pull it off the way it should be done, know better than to use it.

Well you see, due to the efficiency of our update strike, we are really starting to lack free offensive war slots. Do you think you guys could be so kind, and since well you have plenty of open offensive war slots maybe fill some of our defensive ones? I'm not calling you cowards or anything, just pointing out that we do the whole war thing better. I know you guys pride yourselves on the whole war = strife = kit-kats or whatever the equation comes out to be; but hey there is anyways next war. You guys can prove yourselves then and give yourselves some bite to go along with your bark

I didn't know we were at war with....Universalis(?). That would explain why you were overlooked, as we limited our attack to FOK/\m//PC nations.

No, you just aren't awesome enough to reach such a critical mass, I do believe.

Actually we just did today. It was a groundbreaking advancement in both engineering and aerodynamics. You see when Vanguard and the Stickmen signed together, the epic factor became so large that suddenly NSO has had to revert to old threats and old habits. Again, the whole 'bring it' argument is so NPO. Leave it for them, they did it best. But then again, the differences between the two of you is really starting to look like the same shade of grey, isn't it?

Did us not declaring on you really hurt your feelings that badly?

Actually we just did today. It was a groundbreaking advancement in both engineering and aerodynamics. You see when Vanguard and the Stickmen signed together, the epic factor became so large that suddenly NSO has had to revert to old threats and old habits. Again, the whole 'bring it' argument is so NPO. Leave it for them, they did it best. But then again, the differences between the two of you is really starting to look like the same shade of grey, isn't it?

Did us not declaring on you really hurt your feelings that badly?

Umm...Right.

You don't seem to realize how dumb it is to try and negatively compare the NSO to the original attitude of the NPO. That's fine, over your head and such.

But if you're gonna talk, then you should at least be capable of backing your words up. Or else you're just some random idiot who's full of hot air.

Edited by Chron

I didn't know we were at war with....Universalis(?). That would explain why you were overlooked, as we limited our attack to FOK/\m//PC nations.

You know, if something doesn't quite add up, sometimes it might behoove you to check the math for yourself, eh?

All this talk about blitzes makes me want to punch a baby.

You all might not be embarrassed, but I'm embarrassed for you. It's an antiquated tactic that last served it's purpose over 2 years ago. It shouldn't even be being used in modern warfare. If, for some reason, you want to go retro then wars need to be counted by pages, not singularly. If you're not filling 20+ pages in as many minutes of solid war declarations, then don't even bother bringing up the word.

The blitz is dead. The people that can pull it off the way it should be done, know better than to use it.

It's worked well for me so far, though I'm not a big nation. D: