Stickmen DoW

That doesn't make any sense. MK fought in a number of wars and Karma was the first victory. That in itself means they were not just collecting stats because they were willing to sacrifice their alliance on multiple occasions.

Not really. The other wars were in situations were they believed themselves to be going in with an advantage, whether that proved true or not. In the Karma War the initial stage was not so certain and the stigma against taking on the big bad NPO was strong. It took quite a bit to build up to that point.

I didn't state that MK had never fought in a war. Please read what is stated.

No, my memory is quite good.

It took MK two years to build up the resolve to do what it did in the last big war, and I believe that was your very first win ever. Good job.

So the fact that MK was on the losing side of multiple wars before Karma makes us stat collectors? I don't follow your logic.

Not really. The other wars were in situations were they believed themselves to be going in with an advantage, whether that proved true or not. In the Karma War the initial stage was not so certain and the stigma against taking on the big bad NPO was strong. It took quite a bit to build up to that point.

Yes, MK went into noCB thinking we had a massive advantage. That is exactly what happened.

Yeah like in the NoCB war. We were utterly SHOCKED to see that the side we chose was vastly outnumbered.

EDIT: F U babyj

Edited by Snowbeast

No, my memory is quite good.

It took MK two years to build up the resolve to do what it did in the last big war, and I believe that was your very first win ever. Good job.

Probably has to do with the fact that we don't run as soon as the people that have stood by us are in trouble. You wouldn't understand anything about that, though.

You nailed it. MK went into the NoCB thinking they could take NPO, TORN and their friends, all at the same time.

Edited by flak attack

Ah, so you found me out, I was absent for over a year and might have missed one. Good show.

Regardless, it makes no difference. MK has gone on and on about Polar acting out of their supposed world view and have gone out of their way to try to police the world because now that they have the authority, by God they are going to use it. Well you know what, screw that. I don't give a damn about MK or its agendas and I don't operate under fear of them attacking me because I don't tow their line and you know what I get for that? A bunch of people following me around because they don't have anything better to do that to tell me that I can't do things my own way.

Well, do something about it.

If you are so gung ho to make me shut up then do it.

Oh, that's right, you won't. Because as usual the Cyberverse is full of cowards that don't actually like to take part in the aspects of the world that make it fun, they just want to sit back, collect a few more alliance points and !@#$ talk those of us actually trying to enjoy it for what it was meant to be.

You have truly illustrated why I have always considered you to be LUE 2.0. Good job.

Indeed. An alliance (three alliances overall) with a much higher average NS found more targets available to them against an alliance of over 400 nations. What a surprise.

For all the talk from your leadership in private about wishing to remain neutral and complaining about Polar getting involved in \m/'s business you MK people sure do like to spout off about things that don't concern you.

Hypocrisy is not surprising. The lack of a declaration to back it up is somewhat.

NSO: 51 Wars – 184 members

Stickmen: 104 Wars – 203 Members

There were more targets NSO could have hit. The success of update blitzes really reflect on the quality of leadership tbqh.

And that's not even considering the fact that NSO launched with what... 30 mins until update? lolol.

NSO: 51 Wars – 184 members

Stickmen: 104 Wars – 203 Members

There were more targets NSO could have hit. The success of update blitzes really reflect on the quality of leadership tbqh.

And that's not even considering the fact that NSO launched with what... 30 mins until update? lolol.

No.

Quite frankly the ability to organize the logistic aspects of a war have very little to do with leadership. Aside from that, the average NS of those alliances is higher than ours and we do not have many nations in the upper ranges. Most of our nations do not have targets in range.

Ah, so you found me out, I was absent for over a year and might have missed one. Good show.

Regardless, it makes no difference. MK has gone on and on about Polar acting out of their supposed world view and have gone out of their way to try to police the world because now that they have the authority, by God they are going to use it. Well you know what, screw that. I don't give a damn about MK or its agendas and I don't operate under fear of them attacking me because I don't tow their line and you know what I get for that? A bunch of people following me around because they don't have anything better to do that to tell me that I can't do things my own way.

Well, do something about it.

If you are so gung ho to make me shut up then do it.

Oh, that's right, you won't. Because as usual the Cyberverse is full of cowards that don't actually like to take part in the aspects of the world that make it fun, they just want to sit back, collect a few more alliance points and !@#$ talk those of us actually trying to enjoy it for what it was meant to be.

You have truly illustrated why I have always considered you to be LUE 2.0. Good job.

You probably shouldn't attempt to talk about history if you don't know it.

And btw: MK doesn't attack who their allies consider friends. NSO will be safe. ^_^

No.

Quite frankly the ability to organize the logistic aspects of a war have very little to do with leadership. Aside from that, the average NS of those alliances is higher than ours and we do not have many nations in the upper ranges. Most of our nations do not have targets in range.

No, organisation is not down to the leadership. It just spontaneously happens.