Imperial Decree from the Sith

I like the way this DoW was made.. As for the actual meaning.. just go have some fun, Planet Bob was beginning to be boring.

We are here to make this realm a more enjoyable place. Everyone is pro-Sith at heart, whether or not they want to acknowledge such feelings.

By bringing in all of your allies that evened it out? Anyway, PC and \m/ curb stomped FoA for no reason. You people keep on forgetting that. It is almost as if you think defending the weak from unwarranted aggression is some sort of unspeakable act. Well, I'll look forward to seeing you all burn. I fought against tyranny once before. I shall do it again if I must.

The 2 each GA's a couple of \m/ members launch against FoA is hardly a curb stomp, I know you're long in tooth around here but please try not to become so hysterical.

Actually, Polar did want to fight PC on its own. Had FOK and their allied stayed out that would have been the case. Seems you're just a wee bit upset that the NSO is not allowing this to become the one-sided curb stomp of Polar that you crave.

Yes, in fact I am, including Fok the sides were even.

You must have had high grades in kindergarten for math.

Edited by CylonNL

Fail blitz was pretty fail.

Indeed, having members who cannot sign onto update is an indication of our ability. for some of us its at 1:00 in the morning and we have early obligations the next day

I.E. I couldn't have been online at update.

Edited by Krunk the Great

Fail blitz was pretty fail.

Your inability to grasp the bigger picture is pretty fail as well. No, you're right, we probably should have emptied the entire clip on FOK and not left any rounds for any alliance that declares on us in retaliation. That would have been a much more sound strategy. What were we thinking??

Take your leave from this thread. You're unprepared in every aspect.

The 2 each GA's a couple of \m/ members launch against FoA is hardly a curb stomp, I know you're long in tooth around here but please try not to become so hysterical.

This is just semantics. Does it matter how much damage was actually done to constitute a curb stomp? Three alliances attacked one alliance smaller than any of the three. It was a guaranteed victory. If you had sustained the war for four grounds attacks would it be a curb stomp? If you had sustained it for 8 ground attacks and air raids, is it a curb stomp? It's a principle of definition - you attacked someone that had no chance whatsoever to defend themselves, because you knew you would win and you knew you would profit. Curbstomp? I'd say so.