Imperial Decree from the Sith

As it turns out, it was not that individual that started talking about that, it was the bunch of idiotic folks (yourself included, I think?) who began that round of discussion when trying to shout over him.

So sorry, but don't throw stones in a glass house.

Naw, I was there, I know what I heard and who said it, but I have no mic/cam and spent the majority of my time laughing at you guys along side some other person.

I'd also like to point out that I'm well aware that my house is made of glass and that even I myself have tossed stones threw my very own windows. But it is not my character that is on trial here and I hold no major title in the government of \m/. What I say can be dismissed as opinion but when a member of your government speaks with such distaste towards a special minority population, at least to me, it holds authenticity and genuineness.

It was sad and distasteful and even though I doubt it'll happen, I hope you roast for it.

Edited by 519 Nigras

Naw, I was there, I know what I heard and who said it, but I have no mic/cam and spent the majority of my time laughing at you guys along side facebook_user.

I'd also like to point out that I'm well aware that my house is made of glass and that even I myself have tossed stones threw my very own windows. But it is not my character that is on trial here and I hold no major title in the government of \m/. What I say can be dismissed as opinion but when a member of your government speaks with such distaste towards a special minority population, at least to me, it holds authenticity and genuineness.

It was sad and distasteful and even though I doubt it'll happen, I hope you roast for it.

Kahlan_Rahl *was* facebook_user.

At the very least, hearing you invoke authenticity or being genuine is such a crock when you're lying through your teeth. But good show regardless.

Naw, I was there, I know what I heard and who said it, but I have no mic/cam and spent the majority of my time laughing at you guys along side some other person.

And the video I will be posting will show you exactly the opposite of what you think I said.

I don't know if I would call that going off script. Metaphorically speaking, you're simply putting lipstick on a pig.

It's still a pig, or a racist, whichever you prefer.

You guys better keep your fingers crossed that some alliance leader out there isn't homosexual and takes your words to heart like some other alliances leaders do.

As a homosexual nation ruler who was present for the DoW, I see no reason I would have been offended. Are homosexuals now maggots? I thought we had impeccable hygiene. :smug:

Kahlan_Rahl *was* facebook_user.

At the very least, hearing you invoke authenticity or being genuine is such a crock when you're lying through your teeth. But good show regardless.

I'll be very surprised if, as Ivana has stated, that the video will be reviewed. If it is and proof is giving that I misheard him say what I'm 99.99% sure I heard him say (many, many times) then I will apologize.

I'm that much of a man. Are you?

I'll be very surprised if, as Ivana has stated, that the video will be reviewed. If it is and proof is giving that I misheard him say what I'm 99.99% sure I heard him say (many, many times) then I will apologize.

Please then, I expect you to launch a crusade against every one who used that language in the chat room.

Get a list, and I will be happy to apologize once you call out each and every one of them in turn, including those who kept their comments limited to a type-based chat format. Including yourself.

I'm man enough to be of my word, without throwing up smokescreens, are you?

Again, I was there as well, I heard him say "maggots". So... whatever helps you sleep at night friend.

Please then, I expect you to launch a crusade against every one who used that language in the chat room.

Get a list, and I will be happy to apologize once you call out each and every one of them in turn, including those who kept their comments limited to a type-based chat format. Including yourself.

I'm man enough to be of my word, without throwing up smokescreens, are you?

As it turns out, neither myself nor my alliance can make comments such as those without facing retribution. I'm not hiding behind anything and given the opportunity to call you every name under sun I would gladly do so. Unfortunately, this is not the forum to make such comments and IRC is seldom used by myself. I'm not saying I'm better (or worse) than you. Just letting you know that you are not better than I, or my alliance is.

As it turns out, neither myself nor my alliance can make comments such as those without facing retribution. I'm not hiding behind anything and given the opportunity to call you every name under sun I would gladly do so. Unfortunately, this is not the forum to make such comments and IRC is seldom used by myself. I'm not saying I'm better (or worse) than you. Just letting you know that you are not better than I, or my alliance is.

Oh, so you don't deny you're just making stuff up?

Good for you, when trying to play the moral outrage card, lying about stuff isn't the best way to go about it.

Oh, so you don't deny you're just making stuff up?

Good for you, when trying to play the moral outrage card, lying about stuff isn't the best way to go about it.

I can see this is getting a tad too wordy for you so let me break it down.

I'm saying that I use those words, daily. And in all honesty, I simply don't care if you choose to use them either BUT (and this is the part that you have to pay real close attention, ok?), if you and your alliance choose to support the moral crusade of your friends than you should maybe think about not using derogatory terms in your Dow.

Do you get it now?

Really? It's 2:30 AM and I have an 8:00 AM class. I'm not sleeping much at night.

[ooc] Then perhaps you should go to bed instead of sitting here reading this silly game thread? Prioritizing for the win... [/ooc]

Either way the video will come out tomorrow, and we'll see.

I can see this is getting a tad too wordy for you so let me break it down.

I'm saying that I use those words, daily. And in all honesty, I simply don't care if you choose to use them either BUT (and this is the part that you have to pay real close attention, ok?), if you and your alliance choose to support the moral crusade of your friends than you should maybe think about not using derogatory terms in your Dow.

Do you get it now?

Except the DoW didnt include derogatory words, rather he quoted back derogatory words that were said to him in the first place.

Now, once again, when you compile a list of everyone who said that phrase in the room at the time, and wag your finger at them, then you'll not be full of crap for trying to call us out on something you made up. I'm just sayin'.

Except the DoW didnt include derogatory words, rather he quoted back derogatory words that were said to him in the first place.

Now, once again, when you compile a list of everyone who said that phrase in the room at the time, and wag your finger at them, then you'll not be full of crap for trying to call us out on something you made up. I'm just sayin'.

Does it matter if I'm wagging a finger at everyone who was there or giving them a big thumbs up for there use of the term? Nope, not one bit. What matters, and maybe it's just me, is that you and your alliance is backing a war that, despite what Grub says in public, was started because of derogatory slang directed towards him.

Basically, what you DoW could have said was. "Someone called Grub the N word, lets kill those maggots!"

Does it matter if I'm wagging a finger at everyone who was there or giving them a big thumbs up for there use of the term? Nope, not one bit. What matters, and maybe it's just me, is that you and your alliance is backing a war that, despite what Grub says in public, was started because of derogatory slang directed towards him.

Basically, what you DoW could have said was. "Someone called Grub the N word, lets kill those maggots!"

We also could have declared war on everyone who used that derogatory language in the channel, but we may have our hands full for now.

Moreover, lol for even more talking out of ignorance.

I'd rather speak out of ignorance than hypocrisy.

I've challenged everyone who's said that to find an example of me being a hypocrite. I call others out often enough about it, maybe you'll be the first to give me a taste of my own medicine? :awesome:

'Course, then again, saying that once more reinforces the whole "speaking out of ignorance" thing, as I am not a hypocrite.

Edited by Chron

I've challenged everyone who's said that to find an example of me being a hypocrite. I call others out often enough about it, maybe you'll be the first to give me a taste of my own medicine? :awesome:

'Course, then again, saying that once more reinforces the whole "speaking out of ignorance" thing, as I am not a hypocrite.

It's your alliance that are the hypocrites, therefore by default, you are one now as well.

I'll wait for the edited video to show up.

If you're down to just making a choice between the two, I don't think you're living your life right.

Well then you know what you should do? You should get your alliance to declare war on my alliance and see if you can't get us to change and live it more correctly, like you do yours.