Imperial Decree from the Sith

Haha, how predictable.

I knew you vultures were going to be opportunistic.

Why take away NpO's chance to fight an even battle?

Actually, Polar did want to fight PC on its own. Had FOK and their allied stayed out that would have been the case. Seems you're just a wee bit upset that the NSO is not allowing this to become the one-sided curb stomp of Polar that you crave.

Actually, Polar did want to fight PC on its own. Had FOK and their allied stayed out that would have been the case. Seems you're just a wee bit upset that the NSO is not allowing this to become the one-sided curb stomp of Polar that you crave.

What? Polar was curb stomping PC and \m/. We tried to even it out ;)

But well, everyone's welcome to the party. I like a good fight :)

What? Polar was curb stomping PC and \m/. We tried to even it out ;)

But well, everyone's welcome to the party. I like a good fight :)

By bringing in all of your allies that evened it out? Anyway, PC and \m/ curb stomped FoA for no reason. You people keep on forgetting that. It is almost as if you think defending the weak from unwarranted aggression is some sort of unspeakable act. Well, I'll look forward to seeing you all burn. I fought against tyranny once before. I shall do it again if I must.

By bringing in all of your allies that evened it out? Anyway, PC and \m/ curb stomped FoA for no reason. You people keep on forgetting that. It is almost as if you think defending the weak from unwarranted aggression is some sort of unspeakable act. Well, I'll look forward to seeing you all burn. I fought against tyranny once before. I shall do it again if I must.

You are not suppose to punish the villain, RV. Two wrongs don't make a right. :wacko:

I personally do not care why or 'what' I'm fighting. I'm just happy my government activated our treaty with PC so I can sacrifice my pixels for fun and friends.

Polar against \m/ and PC would have been a curb stomp, FOK coming in evened the odds pretty much 50/50.

I understand why you're blind to that, it would destroy your argument if you used sense, wouldn't it?

Because "the one-sided curb stomp" of PC & \m/ by Polar would've been so cool. Let us be damned for stopping the mighty hand of righteousness!

NSO blitz, not only fail but überfail ^_^

A Blitz is situational. This is not the UJW and you are not on a side conflict, you are as is the NSO in the middle of what is going to be a large conflict. That means counter attacks probably a hell of alot of them so perhaps having all your active nations engaged in multiple offensive wars isn't the best idea.

A Blitz is situational. This is not the UJW and you are not on a side conflict, you are as is the NSO in the middle of what is going to be a large conflict. That means counter attacks probably a hell of alot of them so perhaps having all your active nations engaged in multiple offensive wars isn't the best idea.

SHUT UP! BLITZ FAIL!

Do you bother to check your math or anything before you hand in your homework? Now, I'm just running rough numbers but iFOK/FCO/SLCB/FOK/PC/ & \m/ total to about 21mil NS. Polar & Sith about 18.5. so that gives us about 2.5mil. A curbstomp by numbers? Probably not, by fun? Sure, I guess I can see your point.

Do you bother to check your math or anything before you hand in your homework? Now, I'm just running rough numbers but iFOK/FCO/SLCB/FOK/PC/ & \m/ total to about 21mil NS. Polar & Sith about 18.5. so that gives us about 2.5mil. A curbstomp by numbers? Probably not, by fun? Sure, I guess I can see your point.

Do you bother to read the task before you hadn in your homework?

Now I'm just running rough ideas here, but \m/, PC and GOONS have >9000 times more NS than FoA. A Curbstomp by all definitions? Hell yes.

Do you bother to read the task before you hadn in your homework?

Now I'm just running rough ideas here, but \m/, PC and GOONS have >9000 times more NS than FoA. A Curbstomp by all definitions? Hell yes.

Fair enough. However:

He DID say it was a Polar curb-stomp, I merely misquoted him.