Imperial Decree from the Sith

The hypocrisy between NpO and NSO in this is delicious.

Care to elaborate, sunshine? You see sweetie, just saying "hypocrisy" doesn't make it so. You see, sweet cheeks, you kind of have to explain how it is hypocritical. Either way, I really don't see anything hypocritical, sugar. Honey bun, NSO is coming to the aid of an ally. Pumpkin, they're doing exactly what they said they would. So what is it that you don't get, cupcake?

Here is the DoW I made earlier this evening on behalf of the New Sith Order. Enjoy it, maggots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZshYtz3Bc

Somebody should get you an auto-cue, and a sudden passion for the Sith just sprang into existence after watching this :wub:

Please tear those FOK-ers apart. o/

Oh look, it's Lord of the Whine o/

How you doin'? :wub:

Hey handsome! :wub:

You know how it is with wine, if you leave it too long, it becomes sour :lol1:

Now, let us get a private room to continue this conversation :ehm:

Also, Bacon God did say maggots, not the f-variant.

ninja-edit: adding a wub. She deserves it :wub:

Edited by Lord of the Port

Haha, how predictable.

I knew you vultures were going to be opportunistic.

Why take away NpO's chance to fight an even battle?

Take pride in it, but goodluck nevertheless.

Hope you step-up to your game in a better fashion next time, until then; you might want to change the text on your warflag.

The hypocrisy between NpO and NSO in this is delicious.

Again with the hypocrisy, seriously is someone getting a dollar for every time it gets used. If so I want a cut.

Here ya go SCM, I will make is perfectly simple for you. You fought for the Karma side of the war, presumably because of the ranting and raving you have done over the years (don't disappoint me now by taking it all back. You have always despised \m/ (go on you can admit it) because they acted like petty thugs... need me to find some posts?

Now then, \m/ were naughty little boys (yes the condescending language is necessary) and instead of sitting on our fat @#$% like everyone else, we chose to say 'hey \m/, are you sure you want to be raiding little alliances for !@#$% and giggles?' \m/ being \m/ say, 'hey why dont you @#$% off you @#$% and mind your own business... besides what are you going to do about it?' - cue laughter from the naughty children - Polaris responds with 'well I'll tell you what, if you don't agree to stop being jackfruit, we are going to smash your face in because we care' \m/ says 'not fair prickly pear, we got our rights to bling' Polar says 'hey bling all you like but don't beat up the little kiddies who have huddled together, pick on the kiddies who couldn't be bothered' \m/ says 'bring it $%^^&*' Polaris says 'as you wish'

Now then, what you are saying is live and let live, let everyone do as they want, goodness knows the NPO isnt here to oppress us, so we should all frolic around beating people up for kicks, even better if they can not defend themselves right...WAIT, big bad Polaris is raining on our parade, infringing on our freedom, OH NOES, KILL IT WITH FIRE... after all our rights are sacred. We fought and slew the dragon now we can do whatever we want...we are immoralimmortal..we shall live in charge of Bob for 1000 years.

What I am saying is simple, there are some standards, if you don't want to grow up and accept that there needs to be some semblance of order, feel free to play Peter Pan. Of course, heaven forbid that anyone else should want to live on Bob without being molested by your antics.

We will fight to prove our point, we will fight to defend our right to have a point and you can live forever safe in the knowledge, that where you lacked the courage to accept that \m/ are twits for engaging me and should be shunned, I actually got up on my high horse and rode into battle to defend what I believe is necessary.

It may not be convenient for you to concede I have a point, but at least accept I believe I have one. Hypocrisy, you make me laugh.