The Following Program has been rated G

Son, when I was your age we went out commando style all the time, every time. Kids these days talk of tactics and what have yous but don't have the balls to go with it.

PC is just ensuring they burn slower than planned.

...what? I've been here and participated in more wars than you probably remember. As well as created more tactics and help manage more wars than your individual nation has ever been in. Not to mention I've fought with the best fighters out there before warchests became the norm.

Learn some history before you spout absolute nonsense.

...what? I've been here and participated in more wars than you probably remember. As well as created more tactics and help manage more wars than your individual nation has ever been in. Not to mention I've fought with the best fighters out there before warchests became the norm.

Yeah... now get off Warrior's lawn!

Oh please... the burning warms our souls. When was the last time your decrepit nation ever launched a nuke that landed without the help of a blue pill?

You sound like my nephew's pet dog. It was cute and furry but in the end we had to put it down. Go BAWWW elsewhere.

Out of respect of the fact that Polar happen to be strongly tied to some of Vanguard's close allies, I will say best of luck to both Polar and Poison Clan on the battlefield. However, it is very unfortunate that Polar has failed to reciprocate this form of respect on two separate occasions now.

Edited by Denial

Hey, how's that target with no nukes treating you? You must have looked pretty hard to find a nukeless nation in your range.

Don't start to whine now. Polar wanted this war.. oh wait... Grub wanted this war, so I can't blame PC for getting themselves some healthy techfarms.

You sound like my nephew's pet dog. It was cute and furry but in the end we had to put it down. Go BAWWW elsewhere.

If it was BAWWWWing it was probably your nephews pet sheep that you know VERY well instead. Take yourself back home and send me a postcard from Brokeback mountain!

Hey, how's that target with no nukes treating you? You must have looked pretty hard to find a nukeless nation in your range.

Trying to do the most damage while taking the least imo - just what I'd do if I were outnumbered. I think anyone with any sense of tactics would do the same too.

Trying to do the most damage while taking the least imo - just what I'd do if I were outnumbered. I think anyone with any sense of tactics would do the same too.

I don't think anyone could criticize that, I certainly would do the same. It's laughable to sift through targets for a weak one and then go on and on about the alliance as a whole.

I thought this was clear from my fantastic "degrees of freedom" jibe.

Yet you fail on the aspect of fighting in the upper tier. We big boys dish it out like King Kong vs. Godzilla unlike midget sized nations like yours. Come back to me when you're strong enough. Peace mode is for the crippled and the weak.

And King Kong ain't got @#%# on me, boy.

Don't start to whine now. Polar wanted this war.. oh wait... Grub wanted this war, so I can't blame PC for getting themselves some healthy techfarms.
Where's the whining? It's simply incredibly amusing that he's jabbering on about low war chests when he went out of his way to find a weak nation in his range. Edited by cookavich

Yet you fail on the aspect of fighting in the upper tier. We big boys dish it out like King Kong vs. Godzilla unlike midget sized nations like yours. Come back to me when you're strong enough. Peace mode is for the crippled and the weak.

And King Kong ain't got @#%# on me, boy.

WC was once one of the biggest nations on Planet Bob.

Once again, learn your history.

EDIT: IC

Edited by Earogema

NpO declared however many hours ago:

435 members = 1305 offensive war slots , 125 wars declared

125 / 1305 = 9.5%

PC:

67 members = 201 offensive war slots, 48 wars declared.

48/201= 24%

get over it

Considering the size of whom polar was hitting and the fact that it was just a beat down for an insult and not the start of an all out nuclear war like the one you have declared I would say their war count was sufficient.

Seeing \m/ state that there were talks between the two main combatents I suppose that would explain why you would be making grand statements yet not really jumping in heavily yet.

Man... sorry Pez but that one kind of came back to bite you.

Not really, Polar did not come in saying they were going all out with a nuke fest till death. PC has. It is apples and oranges Mr. Vanguard.

I will confirm Grub has indeed presented his offer to us. I presented a counteroffer (not even a stupid joke one like LOL 16 BILLION IN REPS) which was neither rejected nor accepted by Grub. That's all I'm saying.

Where's the whining? It's simply incredibly amusing that he's jabbering on about low war chests when he went out of his way to find a weak nation in his range.

tbh I would do the same when the odds were overwhelmingly against me.

WC was once one of the biggest nations on Planet Bob.

Once again, learn your history.

EDIT: IC

Are we talking about World Conqueror? Last I checked he was neither here nor there and you must have forgot where he is at!

Where's the whining? It's simply incredibly amusing that he's jabbering on about low war chests when he went out of his way to find a weak nation in his range.

Cookavich, for all the advantages NpO has, it has no room to talk smack about waring abilities, without your massive size you're just not that good.