The Following Program has been rated G

About 100 times more than CoC in the TPF War per member, if I'm not mistaken?

Let us hope that is not the new global precedence! Otherwise we might have to declare war on people for not declaring war :mad:

Anyway, regardless of all else said, I respect PC for honouring their treaty. I think the DoW is incredibly immature, but is still a welcome sight.

Poison Clan will never leave friends out to die, no matter how rough things get. Polar might jsut have chewn more then it can bite, All our nukes are now Polars Nukes. To 0 nukes or Bust is the way PC rolls.

o/\m/

o/PC

I'll personally be more impressed when 3/4 of your alliance isn't in peace mode. Kinda hard to get to 0 nukes when almost all your nukes are unfirable.

NpO declared however many hours ago:

435 members = 1305 offensive war slots , 125 wars declared

125 / 1305 = 9.5%

PC:

67 members = 201 offensive war slots, 48 wars declared.

48/201= 24%

get over it

And there we go. Too bad it'll be ignored later in the thread. Ah well.

NpO declared however many hours ago:

435 members = 1305 offensive war slots , 125 wars declared

125 / 1305 = 9.5%

PC:

67 members = 201 offensive war slots, 48 wars declared.

48/201= 24%

get over it

Man... sorry Pez but that one kind of came back to bite you.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Okay, the whole "if they're my allies, a slow rollout is ok" vs. "if theyre my enemy, a slow rollout is cowardice or incompetence" act is tired and stupid. Likely the worst possible war propaganda nowadays.

Its a nuclear war tactic. It was when CC did it, it still is now that PC is doing it. Poison Clan are not idiots, they have a warplan.

Edited by bigwoody

when is the peace mode line of argument going to die already

have we learned nothing of war in the last 4 years

There's a point where there is a difference in peace mode as strategy and peace mode as cowardice.

This is two wars running where it's been on the side of cowardice rather than strategy. I could see 1/4, even 1/2 of the alliance in peace mode, though that's pushing it pretty rough. But when your reserves are larger than your actual fighting force, you're doing something horribly wrong.

There's a point where there is a difference in peace mode as strategy and peace mode as cowardice.

This is two wars running where it's been on the side of cowardice rather than strategy. I could see 1/4, even 1/2 of the alliance in peace mode, though that's pushing it pretty rough. But when your reserves are larger than your actual fighting force, you're doing something horribly wrong.

Not if you understand nuclear war tactics in a curbstomping designed to inflict maximum possible damage. Which, I imagine, PC does.

when your actual fighting force is larger than your reserves, you're doing something horribly wrong.

i can do it too