Dragonisia internal collapse, financial insolvency. Annexed by Cochin.

Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: It's been fun everyone, but my time here has come to an end. I just have other interests in life I want to go after more. I want to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to be your friends and at least in character in some cases.. your foe. I don't put people on pedestals so there will be no special shout outs, everyone has their own contributions to make to a community when they are an active member and I respect all those contributions as I recognize them to be at the best of their player's abilities as they have had to allocate to this hobby. Cochin: Take care of India while I'm gone or I'm going to come back and make you miserable.. ^..^ I promise. I'll still probably see many of you around the IRC room and as my preference for activities and tasks rotates in reality.. perhaps I will return here again.

ic:

The Dragonisian government, facing collapse from financial strain induced by the recent calamities which have beset the nation both man made and of natural origins.. has utterly collapsed internally. Dragoska has asked for Cochin to step in and using its vast resources to save them one last time by allowing them to become territories of the Empire and to help settle their international debts. The border has been opened to Cochin military forces and domestic law enforcement is now recognizing orders from the Cochin national law enforcement similar to the behavior under the old days of the Dragon Empire until the state can be restructured. Dragoska had one thing to say, "At least India shall be reunited once more.. Dragonisia will at least have that Legacy to leave behind it in the history books.. we brought and sought through all measures to maintain the unity of the Dragonisian and Native Indian peoples. To allow there to be no impeding borders on the subcontinent.."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"This, is a shame of highest proportions. Dragonisia had always helped us in our time of need, and stood by our side. It as a nation will be missed by Rebel Army, even though it will always be remembered by it's vast legacy. We wish the people of Dragonisia the best of luck, and the best to Cochin as well."

"The people of Vauleyo-Buryatia are shocked at the sudden collapse of Dragonisia. We have faith that the Kingdom of Cochin will be up to the task of aiding the people of Dragonisia in their time of need. We are more than willing to provide financial assistance to the people of Dragonisia via the government of Cochin, if requested."-Vauleyo-Buryatian Diplomatic Corps.

ooc: It's been fun everyone, but my time here has come to an end. I just have other interests in life I want to go after more. I want to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to be your friends and at least in character in some cases.. your foe. I don't put people on pedestals so there will be no special shout outs, everyone has their own contributions to make to a community when they are an active member and I respect all those contributions as I recognize them to be at the best of their player's abilities as they have had to allocate to this hobby. Cochin: Take care of India while I'm gone or I'm going to come back and make you miserable.. ^..^ I promise. I'll still probably see many of you around the IRC room and as my preference for activities and tasks rotates in reality.. perhaps I will return here again.

ic:

The Dragonisian government, facing collapse from financial strain induced by the recent calamities which have beset the nation both man made and of natural origins.. has utterly collapsed internally. Dragoska has asked for Cochin to step in and using its vast resources to save them one last time by allowing them to become territories of the Empire and to help settle their international debts. The border has been opened to Cochin military forces and domestic law enforcement is now recognizing orders from the Cochin national law enforcement similar to the behavior under the old days of the Dragon Empire until the state can be restructured. Dragoska had one thing to say, "At least India shall be reunited once more.. Dragonisia will at least have that Legacy to leave behind it in the history books.. we brought and sought through all measures to maintain the unity of the Dragonisian and Native Indian peoples. To allow there to be no impeding borders on the subcontinent.."

OOC: You better come back fast Mael. Do come back fast, :) And once again, Thank You.

IC:

The Kingdom of Cochin accepts the sovereignty over the Dragonisian India with due sobriety. The Kingdom shall always be grateful to Dragonisia for the immense help and support given to it by Dragonisia over the Kingdom's history. In commemoration of the Dragonisian rule in India, the city of Bangalore shall forever remain Dragonisian City.

Royal Cochin Army units are moving to secure the Dragonisian Indian territories and once again India is whole. 1st Marine Division is now landing at Andaman and Nicobar Islands and 3rd Marine Division is now securing the Maldives.

In Kachiyuri's room,the green amulet given to him by DE still hangs

he begins to cry and remember what Dragonisia did for his family,durin the time of the Lu government.

OOC:TT_TT we will miss you on CNRP man,but we in the same state lol so no biggy.

OOC: I will miss you, Mael. :(

You will come back, or I will RP New England to collapse, leave CNRP, and THEN come back for the lulz of it. :ph34r:

IC:

"We are greatly saddened to hear of Dragonisia's collapse, and we are glad that the former Dragonisian territories and people are in great hands."

"We are greatly saddened to hear of Dragonisia's collapse, and we are glad that the former Dragonisian territories and people are in great hands."

"Disparu echoes it's allies' sentiments - we are also saddened by the collapse of a nation as great as Dragonisia, however, we are also glad that the former state has fallen to the proper hands."

"It is always a sad day when a nation as old as Dragonisia falls to anarchy. Doubly so when it was a nation allied to one's own nearly from the beginning."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

OOC: Yes, they always come back. But sometimes long after everyone else they knew is no longer RP'ing.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"The MNU division has been failing financially with the decline of Dragonisia, and in light of this collapse we will be permanently moving and then merging with our American partner Nanosolar Technologies in the Holy American Empire. We are saddened to have to do this, as well as take our research with us, but it is neccessary, given the situation. We hope Kingdom of Cochin takes good care of this wonderful country."

-Paul Cortez, Multi-National United CEO.

OOC: D: Aww dang! I hope you come back. Its been a pleasure roleplaying with you, and I sure do hope you enjoyed your stay here ^.^ May you (real) life be prosperous...