Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

I dare you to come by our forums and watch our community. I've been over at yours for some time. You man enough to handle it? :smug:

Your inability to use :smug: properly does not make me inclined to waste any more of my time on you. I've already let myself get dragged into speaking with you, and I feel like I should go hang out with Denial to make me feel better about myself because of it.

No I'm saying that even though you are the leader of the ODN does not mean that when you say ODN has changed it's true.

It does, however, make my credibility exponentially better than yours. I also happen to be in-tune with the ODN's attitude and have a hand in setting our policy in and of myself.

We are precisely what we say we are. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Edit: Trace I am blaming you if this most excellent announcement meets an untimely demise. colbert.gif

Edited by Style #386

For those curious enough to have someone answer the 'challenge', i'll give you a firm in your face answer: No.

How about you stop trolling us and calling our posts idiotic, and look at yourselves first. By derailing the topic, you've done none other than stoop to the same exact level you claim our alliance to be at. Hypocrites? I think so.

So how about all of us here get back on topic, hail the announcement if we feel like it, and stop turning every CnG thread into a SOS trollfest.

M'kay?

I dunno. People insult ODN, or people insult SOS. I know which option I'd rather take, and as we've managed to maneuver this from one to the other, I'm content.

It does, however, make my credibility exponentially better than yours. I also happen to be in-tune with the ODN's attitude and have a hand in setting our policy in and of myself.

Edit: Trace I am blaming you if this most excellent announcement meets an untimely demise. colbert.gif

Dude, it got through 2 pages of MK !@#$-spam. If it can't make it through this, then it's not worth keeping open.

Edit: Trace I am blaming you if this most excellent announcement meets an untimely demise. :colbert:

Have you been reading what I'm saying?

Just because you say something does not necessarily make it true.

I can say that I am the most intelligent person on this planet (I'm not) and since I'm talking about myself that would make it true, right? (Hint: Wrong)

Have you been reading what I'm saying?

Just because you say something does not necessarily make it true.

I can say that I am the most intelligent person on this planet (I'm not) and since I'm talking about myself that would make it true, right? (Hint: Wrong)

I can accept that saying something doesn't necessarily make it true.

You're still wrong and in no position to state otherwise.

I can accept that saying something doesn't necessarily make it true.

You're still wrong and in no position to state otherwise.

Please, prove me wrong. Show me one occasion since Karma where the ODN has defended it's allies in the face of overwhelming odds. And yes I understand these occasions don't happen every day. So in my opinion until one does I don't think you've changed.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Please, prove me wrong. Show me one occasion since Karma where the ODN has defended it's allies in the face of overwhelming odds. And yes I understand these occasions don't happen every day. So in my opinion until one does I don't think you've changed.

We believe otherwise in CnG.

I'll survive.

Do you want a cookie?

I apologize that we have differing views. I believe that commitment can define change, you believe in rock hard evidence.

We have supplied the opportunity for ODN to do what you wish to see them do. Now we can only wait and see. I believe they will stand by us through it all, as good friends and allies should do.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

There is no rust on this nice ODN, prove me wrong.

Congrats to ODN for joining CnG!

Edited by GeoLauzier

Basically a variation of what I said earlier in the thread. At this point we see lots of positive vibes about ODN coming out of C&G and vice versa, but until such time that ODN's resolve to stick with its new direction is tested, all we really have are vibes.

Show me one occasion since Karma where the ODN has defended it's allies in the face of overwhelming odds.

Unfortunately, due to changes in the Schedule for "Huge Wars", the chance to see such an event was cancelled earlier this month. We are sorry to inform you that you will have to wait until the next angst-filled conflict to arise to view the program that you are requesting.

Thank you for coming, and have a nice day.

Prove me wrong, Show me one occasion since Karma war where YOU have defended..ANYBODY in any military situation

See? I can do that too...