The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always fun talking about things you have no idea about.

Good luck Grämlins.

Erm...it..was a star wars quote..with the name changed...>.> he is in IAA..its to be expected to have such a remark..too bad you didnt understand it..It's always fun talking about things you have no idea about.

Erm...it..was a star wars quote..with the name changed...>.> he is in IAA..its to be expected to have such a remark..too bad you didnt understand it..It's always fun talking about things you have no idea about.

Thank you for pointing that out, he stated that citadel is dying which is totally false. Just using a snazzy movie quote to make it sound better.

Thank you for pointing that out, he stated that citadel is dying which is totally false. Just using a snazzy movie quote to make it sound better.

It really wasnt a good star wars movie though..so snazzy is the wrong word..and Citadel may not be dead..but without GRE i hardly see them as Citadel..name change would be helpful

It really wasnt a good star wars movie though..so snazzy is the wrong word..and Citadel may not be dead..but without GRE i hardly see them as Citadel..name change would be helpful

Blocs dont change their names cause they lose a member. That doesnt even make sense.

Blocs dont change their names cause they lose a member. That doesnt even make sense.

I dont mean for them to actually change their name =P im just stating how much GRE reminded me of Citadel..without them it hardly seems like citadel to me..im not speaking for all of bob..just myself.

I dont mean for them to actually change their name =P im just stating how much GRE reminded me of Citadel..without them it hardly seems like citadel to me..im not speaking for all of bob..just myself.

CDT has how many of their original signatories at this point? But they're still CDT.

More to the point, I don't know what led you to make this move, Gre, but I'm sure you're justified. Best of luck.