The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we have a war now?

Why would this lead to war?

That was a serious question because I am not sure how people are equating this cancellation to that. And yes, I am fully tapped into the rumor mill but I can't understand the connections some of you are making.

Why would this lead to war?

That was a serious question because I am not sure how people are equating this cancellation to that. And yes, I am fully tapped into the rumor mill but I can't understand the connections some of you are making.

Generally, people make stupid assumptions. That usually helps me when I'm deciphering posts.

flava-flav.jpg

Yeahhh boi, Flavor Flav!

Ok i just laughed very loudly..i hate you lol

Anyway, i saw this coming for about a month now so no huge shock but i was told it wasnt coming till tommorow. Ive had quite the hate for GRE since some backroom shens took place during Karma war. those folks have since moved on to orange and green alliances and hopefully this is the beginning of a change for the good for GRE. heres to a bit of a new beginning for you guys

I don't see anybody else doing it, sooooo....

PLEASE TOP, DON'T BETRAY GRAMLINS!

i was surprised by the lack of this until now.

Good luck to both alliances involved; sometimes friends realize they need to go their separate ways.

I guess one thread is better than three.

Best of luck sorting out your affairs, I hope you actually pursue an independent stance and it leads you all to improve and solidify. The events of the past few weeks have been especially painful for me, and everyone else in Citadel.