Yet another MHA announcement

jadoo1989

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see such a loss of aqua wub, but these things do happen.

Best of luck to you guys.

Well, I echo these sentiments...Aqua was/is one of the more united spheres...now it would seem that rifts are beginning to occur.

Edited by KingEd

Saying that this is interesting would be an understatement..

We'll see how things will go on in the future.

I hope i won't see stuff like" ADI is putting pressure on MHA" again.. because it's pretty idiotic.

Good luck to both alliances!

Yeah, because I was totally gonna come in here and make the same joke that no one really appreciated the first time again... Seeing this post really does make me want to make some joke regarding that, but I won't because it would have been already ruined.

That said, good luck to both MHA and RoK, lines being erased, etc.

I barely play this game anymore, so I have absolutely no idea what any of this means! GO MHA!!! Woot!

(Also, "Lines being drawn, but at this point the lines can only be seen from the air, and thus might be messages to the aliens that we mistake for Gods." If you catch my drift.)

I don't understand why ADI members keep trying to get the Rok-ADI issue sparked up again (also why ADI and RoK are involved in matters that don't need to involve them). It would be very wise for ADI members to keep that matter away from threads that don't need it.

Don't tell them not to do it, you'll ruin a perfectly good persecution complex.

Anyway, sad to see this announcement.

Saying that this is interesting would be an understatement..

We'll see how things will go on in the future.

I hope i won't see stuff like" ADI is putting pressure on MHA" again.. because it's pretty idiotic.

Good luck to both alliances!

You're right, saying that would be pretty idiotic. Why even suggest it? :rolleyes:

Edited by Mayzie

You lost a good ally.

I concur with this statement: RoK is a first class ally and we're not going to forget it.

Mind you: as the treaty was cancelled it's obvious that something wasn't working properly between the two alliances, but the MHA is aware that we have our share of responsibility (when two groups don't communicate enough - well - it's two groups that don't communicate enough!)

Cancelling this is like demolishing an old building before it can become a problem. Now that the lot is clear we can both see better what to do next (it may be: building some new structure, creating a memorial park, using it for gang fights or something else... Who knows? With the quality of the people involved we're anyway going to continue to respect each other, IMHO.)