When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joined the day after the Mobius accords got signed, that's why I hate the people who say the game was better in the past.

I'm still playing Cybernations after more then two years while the treaty web has always been a mess and I enjoy it.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined the day after the Mobius accords got signed, that's why I hate the people who say the game was better in the past.

I'm still playing Cybernations after more then two years while the treaty web has always been a mess and I enjoy it.

because thats all you've ever experienced.

If all you've ever drove was a Honda, you can't possibly understand how superior a Lambo is.

I joined.... August 8th? 2006. Not sure the exact day but it was b/t the 7-13th of Aug.

December '06 for my first nation, but never really got into it. Was a none for a month or two, before quitting. Tried again April 07, and promised to myself on the day I made the nation, I'd make it into the top 1000 of the game (at the time there was about 40k members so it seemed high to me) and I'd get nukes etc.

Managed all of those things with Furs and Sugars, accomplished all of my goals, so I re-rolled into this nation after Karma had been near enough concluded on my side of things. (GOD).

Re-rolling made the game almost fun again. :v

March 2007 as a complete noob, my buddy Reilstrap who no longer plays drivveled some nonsense about this game when he was completely bladdered at a friends house, I decided to have a look and here I am. Now that I think about it I nearly joined GPA because they were the biggest B-)