The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

Doesn't that qualify him as like, a sub-micro alliance? I mean, seriously. I looked up the wiki on NAAC. They apparently have had a long and gloried past (at least to some). Why would you go out and tarnish that in a vain attempt at attention? Get over this! <_<

I am not looking for attention, I am simply stating this is a ridiculous thread. Take a browse through the numerous pages and look at all the real ex-NAAC members and look at what they are saying

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAAC is back in the neighborhood? You left on a very, very bad note. You terminated ties with GATO when they needed you the most. Good luck surviving, just saying.

1) This is not an announcement of reformation but, rather, a not-so-elaborate bait by one of the worst minds (in terms of competence) in the game to rile a certain segment of the community. And he has done a fantastic job.

2) If GATO has done anything to warrant continuation of ties during that era... I don't remember it.

NAAC is back in the neighborhood? You left on a very, very bad note. You terminated ties with GATO when they needed you the most. Good luck surviving, just saying.

The old Protector and the old NAAC were always ready to shirk their responsibilities to friends and allies when they were needed most I do concur. Today however, NAAC is new and entirely different, we have no friends.

1) This is not an announcement of reformation but, rather, a not-so-elaborate bait by one of the worst minds (in terms of competence) in the game to rile a certain segment of the community. And he has done a fantastic job.

I'm incompetent yet I did a 'fantastic' job?

Errr..what? GATO against NAAC during GW3? :huh:

Didn't we almost decide to DoW GATO or something to that extent for being the first to abandon the agreement to not accept any surrender terms? Something to that extent...

As I recall the treaty was canceled to show our disapproval.

Anyway, Jack - if you're ever in my range, I'm going to nuke you. Of course I would need to compete with a lot of other people for slots...but I'm more active than them so there.

Additionally, I lol @ AirMe for provoking this.

I terminated ties with WAE because they were truly the worst ally ever... be careful where you tread.

My friend, don't debate him or even react to him it is what he wants. Just keep an eye on his nation and we will have our response when he comes out of peace mode.

As a former, proud member of the NAAC, who happily made the ultimate sacrifice by fighting right to the bitter end, I'm absolutely disgusted by the very existence of this thread.

Jack Diorno, this is nothing short of necrophilia. You have desecrated the honour, integrity and memory of thousands of nations that bled blue for the NAAC.

O7 AirMe

O7 Virillus

O7 AlmightyGrub

O7 All those other Protectors who I've had the honour of serving under.

May the mods have mercy on me and lock and bury this thread.

My friend, don't debate him or even react to him it is what he wants. Just keep an eye on his nation and we will have our response when he comes out of peace mode.

He wasn't responding to me, he was responding to someone from GATO or something.

I don't really care if you react or not anyway, People are annoyed enough that I don't really want to try help the NAAC anymore, the only reason I'm still wearing NAAC colours is because you're forcing me to stay here with your threat of PZI regardless of what AA I wear. There is no different alliance I can join while I'm on a PZI sentence. -_-

As a former, proud member of the NAAC, who happily made the ultimate sacrifice by fighting right to the bitter end, I'm absolutely disgusted by the very existence of this thread.

Jack Diorno, this is nothing short of necrophilia. You have desecrated the honour, integrity and memory of thousands of nations that bled blue for the NAAC.

O7 AirMe

O7 Virillus

O7 AlmightyGrub

O7 All those other Protectors who I've had the honour of serving under.

May the mods have mercy on me and lock and bury this thread.

Ahahaha! That's a beautiful way to describe this. I tip my hat to you.

jack GTFO off of Chozo's AA, YOU ARE NOT THE NAAC. The NAAC has been decided to be left dead and not reformed so why not leave it that way? Also you fail at diplomacy hell i've even done better than you and i usually provoke wars, so why don't you quit trying to disgrace the name of the NAAC. Chozo and i still fly the AA to keep it alive he's been there since the NAAC disbanded i've floated on and off of it because i have holyone's permission to sit on it, and i plan on staying there till i quit. You bring a massive amount of disgrace saying the NAAC would abandon it's friends? I'd look through CN history and you'll get proven wrong, the NAAC stood against insurmountable odds and survived through three Wars most alliances wouldn't hold together like that because of moral issues. Look at Greenland Republic there mostly ex NAAC members you want to disgrace a part of CN history there proud of? I can't wait till they nuke you down to my level, cause i'm gonna have some fun destroying your nation when they do.

Edited by shotgun91

jack GTFO off of Chozo's AA, YOU ARE NOT THE NAAC. The NAAC has been decided to be left dead and not reformed so why not leave it that way? Also you fail at diplomacy hell i've even done better than you and i usually provoke wars, so why don't you quit trying to disgrace the name of the NAAC. Chozo and i still fly the AA to keep it alive he's been there since the NAAC disbanded i've floated on and off of it because i have holyone's permission to sit on it, and i plan on staying there till i quit. You bring a massive amount of disgrace saying the NAAC would abandon it's friends? I'd look through CN history and you'll get proven wrong, the NAAC stood against insurmountable odds and survived through three Wars most alliances wouldn't hold together like that because of moral issues. Look at Greenland Republic there mostly ex NAAC members you want to disgrace a part of CN history there proud of? I can't wait till they nuke you don't to my level, cause i'm gonna have some fun destroying your nation when they do.

Woahhh Sorry mate just calm down, I know who the NAAC are and what you went through, I was being a little sarcastic and using my own personal humour..

The old Protector and the old NAAC were always ready to shirk their responsibilities to friends and allies when they were needed most I do concur. Today however, NAAC is new and entirely different, we have no friends.

I'm incompetent yet I did a 'fantastic' job?

1) Ahahahahahaha. Your notions of history are written by the very alliances you feared C&G were becoming when you left.

2) As a nation leader and political figure, you are among the most incompetent to ever walk amongst us. As a man hellbent on rallying the masses against you, you are a champion.

Many people in this have said you two are protected by 'more then it seems', so I imagine they are ready to protect your nations. I'll leave when NpO and Ronin will let me.

So let me get this straight. You take an action, designing mostly to take a jab at AirMe, yet anyone with half a brain stem has to know that this action will anger Ronin, parts of the Greenland Republic and parts of Polar (plus the various other NAACers) floating around the game. Then when this action blows up in your face, as one would expect it to, you decide to use Shotgun and Chozo as bargaining chips to try to avoid ZI? Pulling something like "I'll leave the AA and leave Shotgun and Chozo alone if you agree not to ZI me?" or whatever line you opt to give to Grub and AirMe in hopes of getting off? I think you'll find in the case of the NAAC all this does is increase the odds of you spending a significant amount of time at ZI.

You're in peace mode and thus immune from the attacks. There is nothing forcing you to stay on the NAAC AA, fly NAAC colors on the forum, etc. If I were you I'd clear off the NAAC's AA, post up something ressembling a serious apology (or the best you can manage) and hope the current war distracts everyone. You don't even need to apologize to AirMe, just apologize to the NAAC community.

Congratulations on becoming a toxic asset to any alliance dumb enough to admit you in the future.

I think GATO is the alliance that did that to NAAC.

Sorry that you mistook who stabbed who in the back.

The level of illiteracy in this thread is appalling. One should do more than glance at the original post before saying anything in a thirteen-page thread.

That said, I second the recommendation of an apology to the NAAC community. It'll do well to put an end to this silliness, at least for most, and it's unlikely you'll be relieved of AirMe's threat, whatever it entails, without doing at least that.

To anyone else who would consider posting in this thread, I can't stress enough how important it is to read Chozo's post, if nothing else. If you're too impatient even for that, then your input is unnecessary.

A rare public announcement from LordChozo:

As a member of NAAC from a month after its inception until present, I have never heard of Jack Diorno until today. He has never been involved with the alliance, and his current actions serve no practical in-game purpose other than to attempt to instigate raids and attacks on the two of us, particularly myself, who leave well-enough alone.

I wish nothing more than to steadily and gradually progress my nation for no other reason than to see it grow. I have never, in the past 2+ years, initiated aggressive action against anyone, though I have been the target of aggressions myself. I have rebuilt from ZI at least three times in that span. This Jack Diorno, whoever he is, apparently is gunning to have me do it a fourth time. I can't say I'm too thrilled about that.

The NAAC has never "died," in the sense that its legacy remains alive and healthy. This thread is testament to that, judging by the acerbic reactions the majority of you have had to Jack's announcement - one he has no right to make. The point has been made a few times that it is inane to "recreate" an AA with existing members - I add to that point the further absurdity of attempting to resurrect an AA that, since its inception, has never ceased to exist in-game.

That has been my sworn duty, and to perform it I have sacrificed any chance of becoming a "powerful" nation, including (obviously) a solid interest or even awareness of current world events on Planet Bob. I have made sure to log in often enough to prevent auto-deletion, even when abroad in China for an extended period of time without internet (had to "borrow" a hotel computer), because that is simply what I must do. For those who were never part of the NAAC (or those honored enemies who waged great wars against us over the years), especially including Jack, you can never understand this.

Your attempts at resurrecting the NAAC will fail. This is evident from the sheer fact that you made a public announcement about it. You might rally the ignorant to your side, but do you really think the people who matter in this ordeal don't know who I am? Do you really think the majority of the people who want to destroy your nation won't leave mine (and the other one) alone? Do you really think people will listen to you above the wishes of all the former NAAC leaders who wish for it to rest in peace?

This was not simply a misguided insult to AirMe, but was an insult to the intelligence and integrity of the entirety of Planet Bob. Get off my AA, bub. You don't deserve it.

Also, a lock would be nice. I think this thread has run its course.