CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='Sargun' date='15 May 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1273922517' post='2298602']
Tahoe has US history in his RP, as have others and there was a US that was larger than your country before you. :P
[/quote]

I realize this, but there isn't NOW. And Tahoe doesn't use the Constitution, The Dec of Independence, etc.. as his founding documents and I've hardly ever seen his government act to protect the liberties of his people.

I am going to play the U.S. [b][i][u]properly[/u][/i][/b].

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='15 May 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1273963058' post='2299103']
I realize this, but there isn't NOW. And Tahoe doesn't use the Constitution, The Dec of Independence, etc.. as his founding documents and I've hardly ever seen his government act to protect the liberties of his people.

[/quote]

Or at least your version of "properly".

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='15 May 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1273963058' post='2299103']

[/quote]
Then aer you going to attack every non democratic countries? :P

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='14 May 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1273825108' post='2297668']
BTW: My RP is dedicated to all American service men and women and the American spirit in general. I hope to do it justice. There being no aspect of the U.S. in Bob.. tis Blasphemous.. and MUST be fixed.
[/quote]

It's great to see someone is going to be representing the enlisted service men/women on Bob.

As a member of the United States Air Force, this has my support. :awesome: