CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' date='21 May 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1274404194' post='2306172']
Update. Probably a few things missed, OP won't be updated for a few.
[/quote]
Mappan

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Mappings/520partial.png"]thar[/url]

The Tahoe protectorate has been claimed by the United States.

Authorized via RP here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86224&view=findpost&p=2306309

Please include these states in the United States:

1. Oklahoma
2. Missouri
3. Arkansas
4. Kansas.

As per this thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86237&view=findpost&p=2306364

5. Texas

is now part of the United States shared joint sovereignty between myself and King Chris as a merger under the United States constitution.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[url="http://i.imagehost.org/view/0563/May20"]Map with my claims which needs labeling :D[/url]

Alright so I added my claim to the map but here it is:

Greenland reverts to Eggman Empire except for southern tip.
Canadian Atlantic Provinces (in purple) needs to be labeled Atlantis.
Nova Scotia needs to be labeled Atlantis protectorate
Florida and North Carolina need to be relabeled Atlantis

I find the twin colors for Deutschland strange, any particular reason for it? Just curious.

Also, Alvonia no longer exists (current status unknown). Vietnam has a strange unneccessary black line in it's South, and the color of Louisiana should be changed as the clutter of blue is magnificently irritating.

Just my suggestions. (Also, whose the KSSR rp'ed by? Just curious.)

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='21 May 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1274461544' post='2307041']
I find the twin colors for Deutschland strange, any particular reason for it? Just curious.

Also, Alvonia no longer exists (current status unknown). Vietnam has a strange unneccessary black line in it's South, and the color of Louisiana should be changed as the clutter of blue is magnificently irritating.

Just my suggestions. (Also, whose the KSSR rp'ed by? Just curious.)
[/quote]

I RP the KSSP -_-

[quote name='Bull Run' date='22 May 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1274483059' post='2307379']
I RP the KSSP -_-
[/quote]

LOL I know that avatar :P...is that what your leader looks like Bull Run, if so we have to have a meeting. Cause one of my characters looks like that too.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' date='21 May 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1274485285' post='2307407']
LOL I know that avatar :P...is that what your leader looks like Bull Run, if so we have to have a meeting. Cause one of my characters looks like that too.
[/quote]

Actually that is just the Commander of the Air Force (she hasen't been introduced yet in RP) my leader is Anton Denikin :P

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='22 May 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1274553112' post='2308203']
I knew you would find a place. Sorry about not giving you Michigan. The U.S. States just do not have secession rights.
[/quote]
Then we get to have a war-game and duke it out over IC if crud hits the ceiling and no options are left. :awesome:

People's Republic of China to be renamed Articuno Islands :P

PRC Protectorate in South East Asia is to become:

Malaysia: New South Wales Protectorate (Unless sil annexes it)
Rest: Australia Protectorate( Unless Subtle wants to rename it something else)
Daqing(Small Dot in Zargathia) to become Zargathia
And Liaoning to become a part of Zargathia too.

Thanks!

I respectfully request the HAE-Louisiana-NR Protectorate lands for Himynamistan. We of Himynamistan are proud warriors in the tradition of the Aztecs that lived before us, and we claim to be the true inheritors of their legacy. We hope that any border disputes between our nation and Texas can be resolved peacefully.

We respect the leaders of HAE and NR and pledge to have peace between our nation and theirs.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='23 May 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1274639700' post='2309255']
I respectfully request the HAE-Louisiana-NR Protectorate lands for Himynamistan. We of Himynamistan are proud warriors in the tradition of the Aztecs that lived before us, and we claim to be the true inheritors of their legacy. We hope that any border disputes between our nation and Texas can be resolved peacefully.

We respect the leaders of HAE and NR and pledge to have peace between our nation and theirs.
[/quote]
Haha what? What border dispute?