CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='13 May 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1273771079' post='2297031']
The Western Hemisphere & Oceania didn't get any changes as far as I can tell.
[/quote]

[s]Quiet voodoo, no need to point something like that out :ph34r: .[/s]

:v:

[quote name='Lord Zephyr' date='13 May 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1273726888' post='2296749']
What!? Rebel Army a color OTHER than orange!? What blasphemy is this!

Also, wouldn't it make sense if my nation was green, seeing as its got grassy in the name...
[/quote]
Your nation wasn't even originally green.

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='13 May 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1273728940' post='2296765']
A red Scotland? How unexpected.
[/quote]
The blue was too dark and a lighter version was already in both France and Sweden-Norway.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='13 May 2010 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1273745135' post='2296880']
lol, I don't think any Oceanic Nations had the switcheroo performed on them.
[/quote]
I believe one did.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='13 May 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1273771079' post='2297031']
The Western Hemisphere & Oceania didn't get any changes as far as I can tell.
[/quote]
Yeah they did. Most of these changes were more in color tone than actual color itself.

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='11 May 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1273617042' post='2295263']
What about red, since that's the main color of the Brotherhood of Nod... just sayin'. :P
[/quote]

Deep maroon or burnt umber represent coagulated blood to me, much like how red represents free flowing blood. Its a personal thing that has everything to do with my RP, if you follow it.

Edited by Executive Minister

Jed of J Andres has granted me permission to claim the rest of the states of the United States within the J Andres protectorate on the Eastern Sea Coast. Though I'll be RPing them slowly, one at a time, becoming part of a large scale revolutionary movement that will start in Kentucky; when the next map is produced label all J Andres Protectorate in the the Eastern U.S. the United States of America please (which is what the Theocracy of Kentucky is going to turn into).

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='13 May 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1273811853' post='2297603']
Jed of J Andres has granted me permission to claim the rest of the states of the United States within the J Andres protectorate on the Eastern Sea Coast. Though I'll be RPing them slowly, one at a time, becoming part of a large scale revolutionary movement that will start in Kentucky; when the next map is produced label all J Andres Protectorate in the the Eastern U.S. the United States of America please (which is what the Theocracy of Kentucky is going to turn into).
[/quote]

[s]lies! slander! i did no such thing!!!1!11 :ph34r: [/s]

Mael is correct. I did give permission for him to claim the rest of my protectorate. :awesome:

Edit: I will keep New York State, for that will go to Pravus Ingruo.

Edited by JEDCJT

Heyo Sargun:

If you'd be so kind as to label Guantanamo Bay as Louisiana, the color is so close to Tahoe's that I don't want anyone getting confused.

Also, when you have some spare time, would you mind taking a look at Louisiana? It seems that a few pixels have showed up white again.

Thanks!

I've noticed, after being informed by German Republic, that the FRA also has a claim to Tennessee that resulted in the past week. Due to no RP of Tennessee since the claim was posted by the FRA or a notation of any force movements into Tennessee to garrison it. Tennessee should now now be considered a contested region between the U.S./FRA due to active RP in the region and ongoing rebellions.

U.S. forces are now active in Tennessee near the Theocracy of Kentucky border. This due to active RP here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85857&view=findpost&p=2297650

I know that there was a referendum held recently according to Jed's post to determine the results, but situations on the ground change over the week. I'll let FRA react how they want too to the changing nature on the ground IC. Since there was no RP to Occupy since the vote as required by the map rules to claim an area and to inform the population of the forums that the territory is or has been claimed, this would mean my claim would be validated and his voided. There will need to be an IC solution.

Of course all of this is OOC, but IC.. very debatable. Drama anyone?

Also so no one says I am a hypocrite, I'm already starting to RP the entire J Andres protectorate, they're currently in a state of mobilization and changing their national identity. See here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85857&view=findpost&p=2297650

They will all soon be playing a direct role in the American Revolution as it unfolds.

BTW: My RP is dedicated to all American service men and women and the American spirit in general. I hope to do it justice. There being no aspect of the U.S. in Bob.. tis Blasphemous.. and MUST be fixed.

I'm voiding my claim on Tennessee, so it's Maelstrom's. I never occupied the region or stated possession of it, and I don't think I'll be able to do a conflict RP at the moment. Going to be gone for the next three days without internet (worst case scenario), and summer is just starting up.

Sorry to hear you're going to be inactive. I was hoping to have some fun with you and my new neighbors. I appreciate you allowing me to have Tennessee though without further objection and I'll do my best to take good care of it. If I ever leave CNRP and you're still around I'll try and see if I can't fix a way to leave it in your caring hands.

I now also claim Michigain as of this post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85893&view=findpost&p=2298330

The only area I have not yet claimed of the J Andres protectorate is New York, which is specially in reserve for another player to my understanding.

If possible, I'd like Navy blue on the map. The name of the country is "The United States of America"

List of exact territories to be included:

1. Kentucky
2. Tennessee
3. West Virginia.
4. Virginia and the District of Columbia
5. Pennsylvania
6. Maryland
7. Delaware
8. New Jersey
9. Ohio
10. Illinois
11. Indiana
12. Wisconsin
13. Michigan

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='15 May 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1273897508' post='2298332']
I now also claim Michigain as of this post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85893&view=findpost&p=2298330

The only area I have not yet claimed of the J Andres protectorate is New York, which is specially in reserve for another player to my understanding.

If possible, I'd like Navy blue on the map. The name of the country is "The United States of America"

List of exact territories to be included:

1. Kentucky
2. Tennessee
3. West Virginia.
4. Virginia and the District of Columbia
5. Pennsylvania
6. Maryland
7. Delaware
8. New Jersey
9. Ohio
10. Illinois
11. Indiana
12. Wisconsin
13. Michigan
[/quote]

Yup, that other player is me. I already have an RP going for it too. It's just been finals week and I graduate today. I'll pick up my RP once I get back home and settled in.

[quote]
BTW: My RP is dedicated to all American service men and women and the American spirit in general. I hope to do it justice. There being no aspect of the U.S. in Bob.. tis Blasphemous.. and MUST be fixed.[/quote]

Tahoe has US history in his RP, as have others and there was a US that was larger than your country before you. :P

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='14 May 2010 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1273825108' post='2297668']
BTW: My RP is dedicated to all American service men and women and the American spirit in general. I hope to do it justice. There being no aspect of the U.S. in Bob.. tis Blasphemous.. and MUST be fixed.
[/quote]

No it doesn't.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='15 May 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1273935940' post='2298725']
Aye, the US does enough damage IRL.. just kidding :P
But yeah, Tahoe is a good representation of the US in Bob mate, just under a different name :P
[/quote]
glad you think we're all imperialistic swine...and believe ourselves racially superior. :P