Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoot, someone that SCM knew happened to be on /b/ at the exact time that youwish supposed had just happened to post the link to DF's forums...... that is way to convenient for me. so frankly, to me, it is far more likely given the circumstantial evidence presented here that it was SCM or someone from DF or an ally that posted the link since it just so happened they knew someone who just so happened to be on /b/ when that link was posted.

I haven't read the last few pages of this thread so I don't know if this bit has been answered, but I am curious about the above quoted bit. It does seem a bit too curious that someone was aware of what was going on at /b/ during the same timeframe that NSO was visiting DF's channels. Anyone that knows me knows that NSO and I aren't exactly good friends. But I have to say that the first thing that came to my mind was how conveniently this whole "omg someone is on /b/ posting your forum link with requests to do bad stuff" situation arrived.

I'mma guess that **** was Ivan, because if you fill in the blank at the end of the quotes it would read "NSO IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY". Just a guess.

That doesn't sound like Ivan at all. And the "personal army" bit referred to /b/, not NSO.

I don't know how anyone could possibly* think that this is a declaration of war. Those people probably need a break from politics.

Well, let's see here, you said you want to destroy them. That's something pretty typical of a DoW. The only person I've seen in this entire thread who might need a break from politics is you actually because you seem to not know how things work here on Planet Bob.

so wait, NSO should apologize for something that they may not have had a damn thing to do with just because DF wanted to whine like a little girl to the OWF? had there been evidence, i could see NSO apologizing and expelling whoever did it. but in all honesty, DF has none and SCM just wanted to attempt to make NSO look bad. that is all this boils down to. hell, in all honesty, if you(as in all of you out there that) can't see that and go on thinking that NSO is the only possible candidate...........

honestly, i would not put it past SCM to pull something like this on his own. he did get his alliance in a war before for "jokingly" having Grub's IRC nick in all his chans because he wanted to use it in one chan or some BS like that...

I never once said they had to take guilt for it, just apologize it happen. I hope we can all agree an OCC attack is not right. Now as far as evidence goes in proving it one way or another, I have seen the same evidence you have and I agree it doesn't stick in the least, however I personaly do not believe that the NSO is above this, can I prove it no, but I do hold that an attack on a forum isn't warrented and that DF has every right to feel violated by it.

I never once said they had to take guilt for it, just apologize it happen. I hope we can all agree an OCC attack is not right. Now as far as evidence goes in proving it one way or another, I have seen the same evidence you have and I agree it doesn't stick in the least, however I personaly do not believe that the NSO is above this, can I prove it no, but I do hold that an attack on a forum isn't warrented and that DF has every right to feel violated by it.

Wait, why should we apologize for something we had nothing to do with? Yet you feel you cannot prove we had anything to do with this but you still want to see us held accountable? Tell me, why aren't you in Dark Fist? I have a feeling that you'd fit right in.

A few points about the NSO position in this thread:

- "We're still waiting for proof". Don't play dumb, /b/ is anonymous, if one of your members did ask for the invasion (which given the timing is likely) there would be no proof. The only sort there could be would be if you had suggested it in your private IRC, and I doubt that that's the case.

- "DF could have done it to make us look bad". Honestly, every post like that makes it look more like you guys did do it. It's a simply ridiculous suggestion that someone would ask /b/ to gore-spam their own boards so they could blame it on someone else.

That's absurd and you know it. We remember Yarovich.

No way we'd pull that kind of crap.

And if you really think that we're implying we're responsible, rather than telling someone who has been trying to antagonize us for well over half a year for no reason save to attention whore to screw off, then you need to get your head checked. If anything, the fact that SCM had a screenshot of the post that started the spam is far more suspicious then youwish being a tool (default setting), and 5 NSO members joining your channel only to be spammed out.

Wait, why should we apologize for something we had nothing to do with? Yet you feel you cannot prove we had anything to do with this but you still want to see us held accountable? Tell me, why aren't you in Dark Fist? I have a feeling that you'd fit right in.

Thanks, I don't know why I left, but yes I feel you should be held accountable for your crimes, and this wouldn't be your first there are many others you have to answer for.

Thanks, I don't know why I left, but yes I feel you should be held accountable for your crimes, and this wouldn't be your first there are many others you have to answer for.

except NSO didn;t commit any crime in this case Dodger.......pay attention so you look like you know what you're talking about.

"DF could have done it to make us look bad". Honestly, every post like that makes it look more like you guys did do it. It's a simply ridiculous suggestion that someone would ask /b/ to gore-spam their own boards so they could blame it on someone else.

This would be perverse, but not impossible. I saw something similar once: a guy devastated his own alliance's wikipage (leaving his IP on discussion page) and then posted something like "Hey, look, someone has devastated our wikipage!" on alliance forum.

Edited by Aratar

I loled. We love youwish in NSO. He's everyones country bumpkin cousin.

So where is the proof, Dark Fist? Seriously, where are the receipts?? Tick tock!

You want proof, well you got it.

I was making my usual perimiter check of Corinan's royal palace when I snapped this picture of him:

Proof.jpg