This has gone on long enough

Caffine

there is a reason polaris is still around to this day and the only memory of \m/ is in the tears of whiners like you ;)

Yeah, the reason is Polar's enemies gave you mercy in your time of need, and Polar gave us none in our lowest moment.

Your not really painting Polar of old in a great light here.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Penkala is also neglecting the fact that Polar didnt seek terms after just one round of war. If Polar had asked for terms after the first round, Im pretty sure the response at that time would have actually been "lol die, Polar" dont you think?

And you just neglected the very event that surrounded \m/, and the majority of the Unjust Highway, decided to seek peace. If a similar even happened against Polar ...wait, it did, and the world refused to get that upset about it.

The world gave Polar quite a few second chances to right past wrongs, when the world condemned \m/, Genmay, and GOONS to die for that thread on the GOONS private boards.

You gave us no mercy, while we gave you plenty. You changed for the better. We are still a memory that is so feared people still try to keep us down and bismirch our name.

We have achieved immortality as hated for crimes we didn't commit, and for crimes we did commit. While you have changed to fit into this new world you helped created.

Apples do not compare to oranges. Different situations, different wars, different goals, different alliances.

Stop badmouthing things you do not understand, free yourself from the party line and do independent research. That or continue to spout lines as if you were indocrinated, proving you have no comprehension of the events you judge us for.

Yeah, the reason is Polar's enemies gave you mercy in your time of need, and Polar gave us none in our lowest moment.

please, polaris wasn't going anywhere regardless of what happened. I can't say what Grub had up his sleeve, but best i can figure disbandment was never an option for polaris.

and who really cares if we "forced" \m/ to disband (we didn't, you can't force an alliance to do anything if it has a spine) they were a weak alliance trying to play with the big boys. the crumbled at the first sign of adversity. get over it already.

please, polaris wasn't going anywhere regardless of what happened. I can't say what Grub had up his sleeve, but best i can figure disbandment was never an option for polaris.

and who really cares if we "forced" \m/ to disband (we didn't, you can't force an alliance to do anything if it has a spine) they were a weak alliance trying to play with the big boys. the crumbled at the first sign of adversity. get over it already.

Trying to play with the big boys?

You do realize that \m/ had the #4 sanction spot at the time, which was 1 ABOVE Polar, did you? \m/ was one of the big boys and it took a coalition who jumped us and got us in an average of 3 wars per nation (350 nations in \m/, we were in over 1000 wars), what was Polar's average wars per nation in the Coalition war?

Oh, and when did Polar's leaders get removed from existence at the same time and when did the rest of the competent leadership in Polar leave to go to an ally who then betrayed you in a war that your enemy starts and then blames you for all their crimes?

Really, cuz I'd like to hear when this happened to Polar, just like it happened to \m/.

I'm waiting ...

How long did it take for us to get terms? 30 days. \m/ went for terms within 2 days of the second of combat, and when they didn't get them they folded. You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Trying to play with the big boys?

You do realize that \m/ had the #4 sanction spot at the time, which was 1 ABOVE Polar, did you? \m/ was one of the big boys and it took a coalition who jumped us and got us in an average of 3 wars per nation (350 nations in \m/, we were in over 1000 wars), what was Polar's average wars per nation in the Coalition war?

Oh, and when did Polar's leaders get removed from existence at the same time and when did the rest of the competent leadership in Polar leave to go to an ally who then betrayed you in a war that your enemy starts and then blames you for all their crimes?

Really, cuz I'd like to hear when this happened to Polar, just like it happened to \m/.

I'm waiting ...

when did i say that our scenario was the same as yours? i don't believe i did, but nice try ;)

\m/ was where they were b/c WUT propped them up and later the UJP. When they were finally tested, they fell apart like a house of cards. Stats don't mean jack, if they did maybe \m/ would still be around.

How long did it take for us to get terms? 30 days. \m/ went for terms within 2 days of the second of combat, and when they didn't get them they folded. You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Exactly, just like you and the rest of those who try to compare Polar's performance and decision in the Coalition war with \m/ and their decision in the UjW.

2 different situations, 2 different events, 2 different alliances facing enemies who had very different goals, and you forgot that the Coalition war lacked the public outrage over a post on the private forums of a member of your coalition that caused most of your allies to leave the war and outright surrender.

It is apples to oranges, glad you realize that.

when did i say that our scenario was the same as yours? i don't believe i did, but nice try ;)

\m/ was where they were b/c WUT propped them up and later the UJP. When they were finally tested, they fell apart like a house of cards. Stats don't mean jack, if they did maybe \m/ would still be around.

You mean like how BLEU and 1 Vision propped Polar up? When BLEU was truly tested it fell apart when it couldn't manipulate public opinion around it.

See I can do that too.

Edited by Caliph

I think Penkala is also neglecting the fact that Polar didnt seek terms after just one round of war. If Polar had asked for terms after the first round, Im pretty sure the response at that time would have actually been "lol die, Polar" dont you think?

No, they'd have been "wait, you'll get terms in a couple weeks", not "tech farm eternally."

:rolleyes:

Another lie. You don't win arguments because you make up things to make the other side sound absurd, sorry Polars...

Edited by Penkala

100,000 Tech, NOT A TECH FARM.

Sponges temrs for \m/ was eternal tech farm and permanent viceroyship.

We decided to disband, and you're forgetting that Sponge has explicitly stated since that he never would have given \m/ any terms,"joke terms for a joke alliance" he has stated numerous times.

Sponges temrs for \m/ was eternal tech farm and permanent viceroyship.

We decided to disband, and you're forgetting that Sponge has explicitly stated since that he never would have given \m/ any terms,"joke terms for a joke alliance" he has stated numerous times.

so you guys didn't have the fortitude to fight for your right to survive. Glad we can finally agree on this.

so you guys didn't have the fortitude to fight for your right to survive. Glad we can finally agree on this.

Without leadership, there is nothing, and our leaders were stricken from existence by the powers that be or betrayed us for NATO.

Take that as you will.

And you just neglected the very event that surrounded \m/, and the majority of the Unjust Highway, decided to seek peace. If a similar even happened against Polar ...wait, it did, and the world refused to get that upset about it.

The world gave Polar quite a few second chances to right past wrongs, when the world condemned \m/, Genmay, and GOONS to die for that thread on the GOONS private boards.

You gave us no mercy, while we gave you plenty. You changed for the better. We are still a memory that is so feared people still try to keep us down and bismirch our name.

We have achieved immortality as hated for crimes we didn't commit, and for crimes we did commit. While you have changed to fit into this new world you helped created.

Apples do not compare to oranges. Different situations, different wars, different goals, different alliances.

Stop badmouthing things you do not understand, free yourself from the party line and do independent research. That or continue to spout lines as if you were indocrinated, proving you have no comprehension of the events you judge us for.

Dude, look at my posts. Im not here to bad mouth \m/. Im not spouting propaganda, there has actually been ZERO mention of any of these events in our home forums(Im NV btw not Polar), and Im not judging anyone, just pointing out an observation. As for the Polar and \m/ being 2 totally different situations, I believe that was admitted to earlier on in the thread, but you cant blame former Polar's for trying to defend NpO when former \m/ members try to say that Polar's effort was pitiful compared to \m/'s which is what started this whole argument.

Oh and I didnt have to give you mercy as I wasnt around at the time, and I didnt get any mercy(I was hammered in the NoCB war along with the rest of BLEU even though I had only been in NV for maybe 2 months at the time, previous to that I was in NFL, an NPO protectorate) and I never changed a single bit as Ive never had a reason to. Maybe you should do your research before spouting ad hominem attacks against someone you dont know.

Like there was ever really a chance, hell sponge went out of his way to kill any alliance he could he deemed to have to many former \m/ in it

FPI anyone?

CIS killed FPI, not Polar. Polar only entered that war because of an MDP. Sponge did not go out of his way to kill any alliance with former \m/ in it, or quite a few alliances wouldn't exist today, including RoK, TORN, MK and several other former UJW alliances which all accepted former \m/embers into their ranks. Hell, I think former \m/embers were even accepted into Polar after words. The point is, if Sponge really wanted all these alliances dead at some point, he would have killed them. It's just that simple.

CIS killed FPI, not Polar. Polar only entered that war because of an MDP. Sponge did not go out of his way to kill any alliance with former \m/ in it, or quite a few alliances wouldn't exist today, including RoK, TORN, MK and several other former UJW alliances which all accepted former \m/embers into their ranks. Hell, I think former \m/embers were even accepted into Polar after words. The point is, if Sponge really wanted all these alliances dead at some point, he would have killed them. It's just that simple.
The first example of such can be found in the fact that FPI are starting to appear more and more like \m/ all the time. Considering the fact that they were created from the former alliance \m/, and are comprised predominantly of former \m/ members, there should be no surprise there.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/CIS-FPI_War

Sponge told us he was going to have us killed and he did, just because he used CIS to do it doesn't mean it wasn't his doing

I challenge MM and Voytek to continue their back-and-forth using progressively smaller posts. The winner is whoever gets to a 1-word reply first (your prize probably won't be too good though, but you'll have bragging rights).

I challenge MM and Voytek to continue their back-and-forth using progressively smaller posts. The winner is whoever gets to a 1-word reply first (your prize probably won't be too good though, but you'll have bragging rights).

I agree with this. I'll help judge this with ya.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/CIS-FPI_War

Sponge told us he was going to have us killed and he did, just because he used CIS to do it doesn't mean it wasn't his doing

Did sponge directly come to you and say he would have you killed? Because I was in BC at the time, and he supposedly said the same thing about us. It wasn't true. CIS were responsible to the death of FPI. The former CISers have been admitted such things. Why you continue to hold a grudge against him after he helped take down this hegemony is beyond me though.

Did sponge directly come to you and say he would have you killed? Because I was in BC at the time, and he supposedly said the same thing about us. It wasn't true. CIS were responsible to the death of FPI. The former CISers have been admitted such things. Why you continue to hold a grudge against him after he helped take down this hegemony is beyond me though.

Sponge said this directly to me.