This has gone on long enough

Caffine

OFFICIAL NUEVA VIDA HEALTH ADVISORY

FROM THE LORD OF THE INTERIOR

The Nueva Vida Ministry of the Interior is issuing an advisory against consumption of beverages with Caffine in them. Consuming beverages with that contaminant in them is hazardous to your honor.

/s/

Zzzptm

Nueva Vida

Lord of the Interior

Well the thread can be shut down now. Nothing will top this post.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have way too much time on my hands.

Ha, humorously done. But sadly true in places. Echelon was, once upon a time, one of those alliances that looked like they might be worth getting on with. Of course they ended up working pretty hard to make the people who thought that look like either idiots or posterior fundamental orifices.

/Also Hizzy...your sig, is that Buck Island?

Talking to 1 person doesn't constitute talking to Leadership of an alliance about entrance into anything.

To be fair, I'd say that talking to sponge or any other dictatorial figure would be considered to talking to leadership. That being said I'd agree with the rest of your assessment.

I never said who it was who gave the initial or later information.

Why don't you ask them? I've been trying to rebuild relationships ever since with everybody I could think of.

You still owe me $15m for spy ops conducted on your behest whilst we were in BLEU, but I guess I am not in your thoughts.

As an aside I have a full copy of the Blunity forums and IRC logs, perhaps I should publish some of the Echelon Leadership contributions in this train wreck to add a little context to your lies.

You still owe me $15m for spy ops conducted on your behest whilst we were in BLEU, but I guess I am not in your thoughts.

As an aside I have a full copy of the Blunity forums and IRC logs, perhaps I should publish some of the Echelon Leadership contributions in this train wreck to add a little context to your lies.

that would be fun.