This has gone on long enough

Caffine

Sponges temrs for \m/ was eternal tech farm and permanent viceroyship.

We decided to disband, and you're forgetting that Sponge has explicitly stated since that he never would have given \m/ any terms,"joke terms for a joke alliance" he has stated numerous times.

10 days. You lasted 10 days. If you had actually fought instead of just crying you likely would have gotten terms. You came to us once and asked for terms. I guess you were too busy disbanding to ask a second time. Polar's negotiations to surrender lasted weeks, as far as I can remember. It isn't our fault you sucked too bad to last more than 10 days or to cause any damage giving us a reason to let you surrender. It's understandable really. It must have taken a large amount of time and energy to do all that disbanding.

In regards to the other \m/ issues which have been discussed over and over all I will say is: Tear storage is now full. Supplies replenished. Once I run low again make sure to hijack another thread so my people don't miss out on their favorite candy. Every alliance is tested at some point. Some pass the test. Some fail. Every situation is different, but they are all alike in that they are a test. Alliances like Polar, and MK, and the NPO, and Genesis, and NV, etc. They passed the test. They exist today testament to that. Alliances like \m/ whoeever else I have forgotten about failed. It doesn't matter why, or how, just that they did.

As to Echelon, this thread can probably be locked. Nothing more to say and it's terminally off-topic. Echelon also had a test. A test of morality and honor. They failed. Perhaps they will redeem themselves.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 days. You lasted 10 days. If you had actually fought instead of just crying you likely would have gotten terms. You came to us once and asked for terms. I guess you were too busy disbanding to ask a second time. Polar's negotiations to surrender lasted weeks, as far as I can remember. It isn't our fault you sucked too bad to last more than 10 days or to cause any damage giving us a reason to let you surrender. It's understandable really. It must have taken a large amount of time and energy to do all that disbanding.

In regards to the other \m/ issues which have been discussed over and over all I will say is: Tear storage is now full. Supplies replenished. Once I run low again make sure to hijack another thread so my people don't miss out on their favorite candy. Every alliance is tested at some point. Some pass the test. Some fail. Every situation is different, but they are all alike in that they are a test. Alliances like Polar, and MK, and the NPO, and Genesis, and NV, etc. They passed the test. They exist today testament to that. Alliances like \m/ whoeever else I have forgotten about failed. It doesn't matter why, or how, just that they did.

As to Echelon, this thread can probably be locked. Nothing more to say and it's terminally off-topic. Echelon also had a test. A test of morality and honor. They failed. Perhaps they will redeem themselves.

I am so very glad you were able to replensih all those tears you shed over those "secret terms"

OMG

I JUST NOTICED MM'S AA.

Dude, remember that time when NPO was getting their $@! handed to them and you were all over the forums giving them moral support? Is it just me, or did you wait till the day after the beating was over to join them?

OMG

I JUST NOTICED MM'S AA.

Dude, remember that time when NPO was getting their $@! handed to them and you were all over the forums giving them moral support? Is it just me, or did you wait till the day after the beating was over to join them?

You got a calender, Ill wager you can sleuth it out.

This thread is amazing. Mostly because it manages to rehash several very, very old and irrelevant controversies within such a small frame of time and space. Amazing as it is, however, it's also incredibly boring. Now go out and find something relevant and interesting to fight about.

Also Echelon betraying Polar sucked but I'm over it, ChairmanHal still makes me shake my head, and \m/'s inherent weakness of culture and structure, not Electron Sponge's omg sheer evil, made its disbandment inevitable.

Oh sponge aint no boogey man to me, but you think your man enough for it. You never oppressed me, I got all my nukes out in both wars

Well, right above here you blamed a war on him when he wasn't even active and had no idea the war was coming and wasn't involved at all. One day I hope to achieve that level of fear in people like you. It's something to work for, you know?

Well, right above here you blamed a war on him when he wasn't even active and had no idea the war was coming and wasn't involved at all. One day I hope to achieve that level of fear in people like you. It's something to work for, you know?

Was Sponge even emperor during that time period? I think the FPI was was during a time period when Assington was in charge.

EDIT: Just read the Polar DoW. Sponge wasn't emperor during the FPI war.

Edited by Nintenderek

Was Sponge even emperor during that time period? I think the FPI was was during a time period when Assington was in charge.

Assington was Emperor. I was Regent. Sponge was on a well deserved vacation. But somehow without saying a word or doing anything at all he managed to convince an alliance to attack another one. He was just that awesome! Or some people are just so insane they have turned him into some kind of weird boogie man that is the cause of whatever bad thing happened to them at any point in time. Take your pick.

Assington was Emperor. I was Regent. Sponge was on a well deserved vacation. But somehow without saying a word or doing anything at all he managed to convince an alliance to attack another one. He was just that awesome! Or some people are just so insane they have turned him into some kind of weird boogie man that is the cause of whatever bad thing happened to them at any point in time. Take your pick.

To freaking funny, you conveniently left out the Duncan Idaho incident.

Random I guess has better memory than I do... I thought it was ES but whatever.

TBH, I think ES did kinda hate on FPI a bit, but it was for good reason. See, some guy from FPI went rogue on him... FPI was claiming he's just a rogue, no support, they didn't know he was gonna do it, etc etc. For some reason, I figured they were lying so I tracked the rogue nation until it deleted. Almost immediately afterwards (I forget how long exactly, sorry) a new nation was created with a nation/ruler name pattern that matched the rogue (using the same name twice), and not even hours afterwards, this nation joined FPI... a quick look at FPI's boards also saw this "new" ruler promoted to something equivalent to a battalion commander or whatever lingo you want to use for military command (maybe .gov level, don't know).

So, FPI's little stunt didn't go unnoticed, and even though CIS attacked them for their own reasons, Sponge would hardly hesitate from activating the treaty.

Edited by hizzy

Thats why you're still scared of \m/, why you quiver in your boots and tried to hard to keep us disbanded.

Keep up the tough talk, little man. Easy to talk tough when you had the world on your side, morally and militarily then. Our leadership was taken from us or left, and it is hard to replace good leadership when you are facing a foe as good as Polar was.

TBH, I think ES did kinda hate on FPI a bit, but it was for good reason. See, some guy from FPI went rogue on him... FPI was claiming he's just a rogue, no support, they didn't know he was gonna do it, etc etc. For some reason, I figured they were lying so I tracked the rogue nation until it deleted. Almost immediately afterwards (I forget how long exactly, sorry) a new nation was created with a nation/ruler name pattern that matched the rogue (using the same name twice), and not even hours afterwards, this nation joined FPI... a quick look at FPI's boards also saw this "new" ruler promoted to something equivalent to a battalion commander or whatever lingo you want to use for military command (maybe .gov level, don't know).

So, FPI's little stunt didn't go unnoticed, and even though CIS attacked them for their own reasons, Sponge would hardly hesitate from activating the treaty.

Actually Duncan didn't come back to FPI and we did send a large amount of reps, the person you observed was a completely different reroll.

Edit: Assington was emperor, I enjoyed nuking him during that war.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

Thats why you're still scared of \m/, why you quiver in your boots and tried to hard to keep us disbanded.

If people really wanted \m/ back that badly, they would have reformed by now, regardless of how NpO felt about it. Would NpO declare war on \m/? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not the right person to answer that question (infact I'm really not even the right person to ask it considering I could care less about \m/) however if Polar did, then you can fight back if this alliance meant to much to so many, they would get terms eventually. However, I doubt after reading this post, anyone will even consider reforming \m/. Your all too afraid of losing your pixels.

Keep up the tough talk, little man. Easy to talk tough when you had the world on your side, morally and militarily then. Our leadership was taken from us or left, and it is hard to replace good leadership when you are facing a foe as good as Polar was.

Yeah. We only changed our Emperor, Regent, Liaison, Minister of Truth, Minister of Peace, and probably a bunch of others too. Oh, plus we lost our forum. We hardly had any changes at all really.

Also you didn't stay disbanded. You formed crappy alliances like FPI and RAD and failed all on your own. It's far easier to leave you to your own devices than to expend energy on keeping you all in the gutters. It turns out you naturally gravitate there.

Actually Duncan didn't come back to FPI and we did send a large amount of reps, the person you observed was a completely different reroll.

Edit: Assington was emperor, I enjoyed nuking him during that war.

I dunno, I don't want to get into it too deeply because I simply don't remember the names... the only thing I remember is that the first guy's ruler name was closely related to his nation name (ie... Mike of Mike's Island, something along those lines), and then the 2nd guy who incidentally created a nation, joined FPI within the hour, and was immediately promoted to the same rank as "mike" also had the same pattern thing going on in the name, with the added bonus that his name was Unjust-themed (something like Ascend of Ascend the Path).

Granted, it's circumstantial at best, but we all know how many coincidences there are on Planet Bob. (correct answer is none).

If people really wanted \m/ back that badly, they would have reformed by now, regardless of how NpO felt about it. Would NpO declare war on \m/? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not the right person to answer that question (infact I'm really not even the right person to ask it considering I could care less about \m/) however if Polar did, then you can fight back if this alliance meant to much to so many, they would get terms eventually. However, I doubt after reading this post, anyone will even consider reforming \m/. Your all too afraid of losing your pixels.

Oh I've moved on, but i agree if someone wants \m/ back, do it.

I'm just defending the \m/ I was apart of.

Yeah. We only changed our Emperor, Regent, Liaison, Minister of Truth, Minister of Peace, and probably a bunch of others too. Oh, plus we lost our forum. We hardly had any changes at all really.

Also you didn't stay disbanded. You formed crappy alliances like FPI and RAD and failed all on your own. It's far easier to leave you to your own devices than to expend energy on keeping you all in the gutters. It turns out you naturally gravitate there.

FPI got rolled for some BS CIS reason.

RAD was succesful in its own right, formed its own identity and merged to form Bel Air. Sure we didn't get sanctioned, but that was never our goal.

10 days. You lasted 10 days. If you had actually fought instead of just crying you likely would have gotten terms.

History has shown this not to be the case. Hint: FPI, they didn't immediately disband, but instead fought for a while. Sponge made sure no terms were ever given. So you can stop making !@#$ up now, because it probably wouldn't have happened. NPO could say they were giving FAN peace if they had just been given another weak, that doesn't make it true.

Alliances like Polar, and MK, and the NPO, and Genesis, and NV, etc. They passed the test. They exist today testament to that.

You're so full of !@#$ it's unbelievable. NpO was never tested. Terms were always right around the bend. I'm sure you're so proud of holding on with a bright light at the end of the tunnel, but \m/ never had that light at the end of the tunnel, they never had a way out. Completely different situations, and NpO went through nothing \m/ went through. Could they have? Maybe. We'd have to beat you down and never give you peace to find out, though.

Going along with your line about tests, Polar had one - a test of military competency. They failed.

Edited by Penkala