Rate Blocs.

kevin32891

Disclaimer: I don't pay enough attention to know anything past the major blocs or ones that post on here. (lol) So I'll put 'who' if I don't know every alliance in the bloc.

AZTEC- who

Bastion- who

Below- who

Blood For Friends- who

Citadel- 10

Chestnut Accords- who

Common Defense Treaty- who

Complaints & Grievances Union- who not a.k.a. 6

Duckroll- this bloc is weird

Fantastic Four- who

Frostbite- 4

LEO- 8

Nexus- who

OPP- who

Powerpuff Girls- who

Pegasus- who

Poseidon- 6

Power Rangers- who

Teen Titans- who

Terra-Cotta Pact- who

Peace and Love Accords- who

The Stickmen- 6

The SuperFriends- 7.5

Valor Accords - who

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AZTEC-7. Made of nice enough alliances, seem to stick to themselves and understand the purpose of a bloc.

Bastion-8. Not really a serious bloc, but made of alliances I like.

Below-8. Same as above.

Blood For Friends-2. Two non-overlapping MADP blocs entirely contained within a MDoAP bloc. About as stupid as it gets.

Citadel-7. Impressive stats and good at what they do. Seem to understand the purpose of a bloc.

Chestnut Accords-8. Successful team unity treaty. Does exactly what it was intended to do.

Common Defense Treaty-3. They didn't even fight together in the Karma War. Doesn't seem to understand the purpose of a bloc.

Complaints & Grievances Union-9. THE MOWST YUNIFIED BLOC ON THE WURLD

Duckroll-1. Total flop.

Fantastic Four-Who?

Frostbite-6. Polar has big stats, NSO's got a big mouth. STA is pretty cool.

LEO-7. I like INT, and I've always liked the dutch.

Nexus-7. Other than Silence, not sure who's in this.

OPP-8. Love it or hate it, the pioneer of protectorate blocs.

Powerpuff Girls-Who?

Pegasus-Purple.

Poseidon-Purple.

Power Rangers-Do they still exist?

Teen Titans-7. Alliances I like, but too quiet.

Terra-Cotta Pact-4. As a unity treaty, a total failure. Hasn't really done much at all.

Peace and Love Accords-Who?

The Stickmen-7. Small alliances that cause drama as if they were 10x their size. Hilarious MS Paint drawings.

The SuperFriends-9. Bias.

Valor Accords -Who?

AZTEC- 6

Bastion- 5

Below- 5

Blood For Friends- 5

Citadel- 6

Chestnut Accords- 5

Common Defense Treaty- 6

Complaints & Grievances Union- 8

Duckroll- 5

Fantastic Four- 5

Frostbite- 10

LEO- 5

Nexus- 5

OPP- 5

Powerpuff Girls- 5

Pegasus- 5

Poseidon- 4

Power Rangers- 5

Teen Titans- 5

Terra-Cotta Pact- 8

Peace and Love Accords- 5

The Stickmen- 4

The SuperFriends- 5

Valor Accords - 5

AZTEC- 8

Bastion- 5

Below- 6

Blood For Friends- 3(Who?)

Citadel- 1

Chestnut Accords- 6

Common Defense Treaty- 3

Complaints & Grievances Union- 10

Duckroll- 4

Fantastic Four- 4

Frostbite- 1000000000

LEO- 7

Nexus- 6

OPP- 4

Powerpuff Girls- 3

Pegasus- 3

Poseidon- 4

Power Rangers- 3

Teen Titans- 5

Terra-Cotta Pact- 8

Peace and Love Accords- 2

The Stickmen- 5

The SuperFriends- 7

Valor Accords - 2(who?)

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

The Stickmen- 5 (Contrary to what may be expected considering both my current and past AA, I don't hate them. :v: Iosif is cool too)

emot-smug.gif

Bringin' glory and respect to the Stickmen Accords since 9th of April 2009, 26 past nine post meridiem, Greenwich time.

For what it's worth, Duckroll isn't actually an MDP/MADP bloc at all. It's a military coordination treaty, but nothing in Duckroll says that anyone has to go to war for anyone else. So if this is a list of MDP/MADP blocs, it doesn't really fit.

Nexus- This is the brown bloc right? CD and Silence are awesome people. but not a NSO fan so you kids get a 5

You know NSO is not in Nexus, right?

NSO is in TCP.

Nexus has friendly/Nuetral relations with NSO.

Nexus includes Silence, CoIN, TheFed, and the 57th Overlanders.

Considering that it is a mutual defense pact and not a "unity treaty" (whatever that is) I am glad to consider it a failure in that regard.

It's a team MDP bloc with the goals of "[upholding] the integrity and dignity of the Brown trading sphere" and "[pursuing] prosperity for its citizens via trade, support and mutual defense". AKA a team unity treaty. While it is true that some unity treaties have not been MDPs (such as the now all but dead OUT), the majority are (BLEU, Chestnut, PWN, Poseidon, etc).

I seriously can't understand why our reverse psychology isn't working, I've always thought not doing anything for months is the best way of getting some attention.

I mean, honestly, couple of very random OWF jabs at folks and one week of drama we didn't even start and we're attention whores now? Come on.

Well I will say you have gone a little quiet since the last attempt

I actually wanted you to go to war with Poseidon, make something happen, but you pulled out (I know why, don't need to explain) but you could of made it interesting anyway. Too much hype for nothing.

So in this thread lets rate blocs we know and love from 1 to 10. I'll give you a list. And if you want add a reason.

/snip/

Valor Accords -

EDIT: Below added.

At first I was like :awesome: someone knows us!

Then I was like....

Valor Accords - ?

Valor Accords - ..... 0? 10? Who's even in this?

Valor Accords - Whatlol Accords?

Valor Accords - 5 (<3 Silence) ----> Silence isn't in Valor

Valor Accords - Never heard of it

Valor Accords - ?

Valor Accords - NR

Valor Accords - NR

Valor Accords - who

Valor Accords -Who?

Valor Accords - 2(who?) ----> o btw this guy was even IN UINE.....

ouch....

AZTEC- 4 ehhh

Bastion- This still exists?

Below- No seriously, these still exist?

Blood For Friends- 1 Redundant bloc of alliances I do not like.

Citadel- 7 because Grombrellans own :v:

Chestnut Accords- 4 Totally not a SF satellite. Totally not.

Common Defense Treaty- 1 New rule: when a bloc has at least three times as many ex-members as members it is not a good bloc. Also, don't like any of the constituent alliances.

Complaints & Grievances Union- ~Biased voting~

Duckroll- 1 just for the name.

Fantastic Four- 1 for not having 4 members.

Frostbite- 6 Good, good, awful.

LEO- 5 One good member, one meh member, one member I still cannot name a single member of.

Nexus- 2 Who?

OPP- 2 Protectorate bloc.

Powerpuff Girls- 2 only because they aren't as bad as CDT

Pegasus- 0

Poseidon- -1

Power Rangers- 2 I cannot name a single member of any constituent alliance. This is a Bad Sign.

Teen Titans- 4 Reasonably not-awful

Terra-Cotta Pact- 2 Cannot name any members other than NSO and that one alliance I can't spell

Peace and Love Accords- 2 Not a fan of anyone involved, with bonus protectorate bloc duct taped on.

The Stickmen- 4 Distinctly meh.

The SuperFriends- 6 Some cool people, some people I dislike, eh.

Valor Accords - 2 Who?

AZTEC-2

Bastion-

Below-3

Blood For Friends-1

Citadel-3

Chestnut Accords-8

Common Defense Treaty-1

Complaints & Grievances Union-3

Duckroll-3

Fantastic Four-5

Frostbite-2

LEO-9

Nexus-4

Powerpuff Girls-5

Pegasus-2

Poseidon-2

Power Rangers-6

Teen Titans-6

Terra-Cotta Pact-4

Peace and Love Accords-1

The Stickmen-5

The SuperFriends-8

Valor Accords -5

AZTEC- NR

Bastion- 10 (Fond memories of the day it got announced, lawl)

Below- 10

Blood For Friends- NR

Citadel- NR (Haven't seen half enough of FCC/Argent/Gre in the past months to call this at all fairly)

Chestnut Accords- 10 (Only regret is how long it took)

Common Defense Treaty- 2 (Some alright and sensible people, but a vast core of the leadership needs to grow up)

Complaints & Grievances Union- 9 (Near enough a 10 but their outside ties are soulcrushing)

Duckroll- 0

Fantastic Four- NR

Frostbite- 0

LEO- NR

Nexus- NR

OPP- 0 (Not for the people in it, but the atrocious idea behind it)

Powerpuff Girls- NR

Pegasus- NR

Poseidon- NR

Power Rangers- 5

Teen Titans- 10

Terra-Cotta Pact- NR

Peace and Love Accords- NR

The Stickmen- 7 (Would be higher but they don't roll like I roll, even if we tend to see eye to eye)

The SuperFriends- 10

Valor Accords - NR

NR is, like Feanor, for no interaction or no real opinion.

AZTEC- 7. I would like to see AZTEC survive.

Bastion- I have heard of this bloc but have no idea who's in it.

Below- 5 for existing, +2 for VE, -2 for Xiphosis' post.

Blood For Friends- I think this is... GGA, TMF, and Jack Diorno's one-man alliance. Not rating.

Citadel- 6.5. I gave too many sixes, and I like FCC.

Chestnut Accords- Stop giving away the password. 7.

Common Defense Treaty- Who's in it now? 6 based on who was last time I checked.

Complaints & Grievances Union- 8. You lose a point for each alliance I regularly forget is in the bloc.

Duckroll- 5. Not much to say here.

Fantastic Four- You get a four. Also, crazy guess time: Sparta (4th place), NoR (the fourth alliance I was in), OFLC (Guess. Really.), and FAR, which sounds like four.

Frostbite- 10. Figure out why on your own.

LEO- 7. I like you guys, but you're tied all over the place. You're at the center of the web in some ways.

Nexus- I'm guessing this is TFD, Argent, and Monos Archein. If so, 6.

OPP- lolwut? The peace terms didn't end this?

Powerpuff Girls- For the love of god, there are too many superheroes on here. I'm going to guess FAN, Genesis, and RIA, which would get an 8 from me.

Pegasus- 6. See Poseidon.

Poseidon- 6. I forgot who's in Poseidon. They changed it since I stopped paying attention.

Power Rangers- Who?

Teen Titans- Who?

Terra-Cotta Pact- I'm guessing this is GOONS, TYR, and Bushido. And I'm not even going to rate it.

Peace and Love Accords- I'm going to guess... GPA, TDO, and WTF made a bloc, and give you a 5 based on that. 7 if IAA is also a member.

The Stickmen- 6. Best announcements ever, include moonspeakers and wannabe Dutch and SLCBs, but I have no idea what you do.

The SuperFriends- 0 (you lose 6 points because of Xiphosis' post)

Valor Accords - I'm going to assume this is MASH, TOH, and Vanguard. Why? No idea. 7.5 if I'm right.

I actually wanted you to go to war with Poseidon, make something happen, but you pulled out (I know why, don't need to explain) but you could of made it interesting anyway. Too much hype for nothing.

In other words: we're seeking attention for not wanting to go to war for essentially nothing just to entertain the bloodlusty OWF crowd and instead decided to actually shake hands with our 'foes' and go mind our own business.

Yeah makes sense to me too!

It's a team MDP bloc with the goals of "[upholding] the integrity and dignity of the Brown trading sphere" and "[pursuing] prosperity for its citizens via trade, support and mutual defense". AKA a team unity treaty. While it is true that some unity treaties have not been MDPs (such as the now all but dead OUT), the majority are (BLEU, Chestnut, PWN, Poseidon, etc).

So the fact that it's an MDP bloc with language encouraging economic coordination makes it a "team unity" treaty by default? Thanks for the lesson.

Re Terra-Cott:

The Brown trading sphere is ready to once again begin its move back towards prominence and relevance in the Cyberverse. Today we introduce the Terra-Cotta Pact, a mutual defense and trade agreement, open to all peaceful alliances of the Brown trading sphere that seek honor and prosperity for their nations.

I would like to extend an invitation to our comrade alliances on Brown to take up the banner of mutual defense and mutual prosperity and sign with us to the Pact. ... Even alliances that are currently struggling in other trading spheres are welcome to move to Brown and take up this banner with us to see a brighter tomorrow.

The Terra-Cotta Pact: A Mutual Defense and Trade Agreement for the Brown Sphere

We, the signatory alliances of the Terra-Cotta Pact, vow to uphold the integrity and dignity of the Brown trading sphere

Mutual Defense of the Brown Trading Sphere

Each signatory alliance is encouraged to work with one another to further trade and economic growth and prosperity for every nation in the Brown trading sphere

Any alliance residing in the Brown trading sphere or claiming predominant placement within same that agrees to the intent of the Preamble and contained mandates is welcome to sign this Pact and receive equal and full benefits to all other signatory alliances, provided no signatory alliance objects.

How you can claim that isn't intended to be a Brown unity treaty I have no idea. The subtitle of the treaty itself explicitly states that it's a treaty for the Brown Sphere, you went on about the history of Brown in the announcement and invited any and all Brown alliances to sign it.

Brendan, there are several non-MDP unity treaties: OUT, ICE, NOIR and UJA come to mind, which cover three of the four largest colours.