Announcement from Bel Air

Funny thing is I wanted to retire a year ago, but knowing that there were people who hated me for what I do just kept me going. That and the desire to keep various alliances since running. Personally I believe Fireguy is to blame because IPA was supposed to be my retirement home, but then he touched me inappropriately and I realized I can make a lot of money on the streetcorner with him. Long story short, I didn't and all got was this very weird fungus...

Anyways even though I've retired I'm still pulling some moves here and there just because there are a couple projects I would like to see through to completion. I won't be leaving anytime soon, I may be retired but you still have to suffer my subpar comments.

Aw. I was hoping for a disbandment notice. :(

Maybe next time. Keep your hopes up!

Toast for a new leader, Hopefully better than the old one. Meh... Someone needs to steer bel air pink in the right path.
Marx was terrible, so I'm glad you got someone else in there. :) Good luck Bel-Air

Another funny thing, Nick is actually more of a prick than I can be. I hope you guys enjoy him as much as you have with me :wub:

Crappy announcement from a crap alliance on a crap color. Getting rid of the crappiest gov't member in history is a good step though.

Yeah, I'm a moralist and I despise Bel Air....

And now it offs to the gulags of the pink team..

On a more serious note, Bel Air is RAD join Bel Air