Olympus turns one!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your first year. Though it is a bit disappointing that you do not even mention the alliance that Olympus grew from. That said, i know it wasn't the smoothest splinter break off that BoB has seen. Remember, olive branch has been extended.

Here is to wishing you good luck towards year #2.

245_beer_tip.jpg

Congrats on your first year. Though it is a bit disappointing that you do not even mention the alliance that Olympus grew from. That said, i know it wasn't the smoothest splinter break off that BoB has seen. Remember, olive branch has been extended.

Here is to wishing you good luck towards year #2.

245_beer_tip.jpg

Disappointing is you looking for praise, when not only do you deserve none, but when it is clear Olympus owes nothing to NATO.

If the Olive branch has been extended LnK why have you not bothered speaking with to me about it.

Olympus will do her business as usual, we have no beef with you, why don't you leave it like that.

Edited by The Pansy

Yes, Went. All new registrations on the new boards. We like to see who's paying attention :P

I want to echo Buff's thanks for the folks who helped us get a start and I'd like to add in thanks for the new friends we've made along the way. A year ago, I didn't know if we could do it. Today I know we couldn't have without your help and support. All of you have made me very happy that we took this step.

We will make it dearest, just might be with a big mushroom cloud over us, but we will make it

I'll be happy to loan the nukes :P

I am really glad to have met you guys. You have been the best of friends, through thick and through thin, and it pleases me to no end that you all have survived and prospered. Happy birthday, and here's to another year of great good fun!

Sorry to see MG step down, hope things get sorted. Congrats on picking up Pansy though :)

I don't know Kry... I think that Pansy is too busy with the other AA's Foreign Affairs' sheep to get any real work done.. in fact.. that might start a war or 45... :D

Olympus, I'm really happy for you, and I'm going to let you finish, but Zenith was the best NATO splinter alliance of all time!

I had to do it, but of course I love you guys, and yes, Zenith was technically from a certain point of view, a Splinter alliance off NATO, but that news is long gone, you've all moved on, and I'm glad Olympus has reached a year old! Great Success

o/ Olympus

Does this mean I cant roll you guys now? lol :P

Here's to a bright and lengthy future. :cheers:

NO NO NO YOU CAN STILL TRY :ph34r:

Congrats to Olympus it has been a pleasure sharing a sphere with you and to watch you guys grow. You are a steadfast ally and more than that you are a great friend. I await the 2nd birthday announcement and look forward to another year of rocking and drinking with Buff.

Congrats Pansy back in charge of FA where you belong I see good interesting times ahead for Olympus :)

Edited by Buds The Man