Most Hated Player

Essenia

Two question here: who is the most hated alliance leader of all time by others and which alliance leader do you hate most yourself (again, all time)? Thread is a secret santa present btw.

Others: Ivan Moldavi. Yeah, he took a big break, but he was hated so strongly in 2006-2007 and he's gotten quite a few people to dislike him since coming back and forming that I think he wins this one.

Myself: Electron_Sponge. I could write a book, but I'll pass.

edit: mods change the title to 'most hated player',

ModEdit: ^ Done.

Edited by Donnerjack

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since this is an OOC section, I don't really hate anyone. In an IC sense, most of the big alliances, I hate for one reason or another. There are a couple out there that I don't hate (like NSO, LoSS, FARK, etc.), but most of them I do.

Edited by Nintenderek

Electron Sponge, Ivan Moldavi and Moo.

You win. Wrap it up folks. Nothing more to see here.

Edit: I should add that I'll be on this list by the time it's all said and done. I got big plans. Aha ha ha ha!

Edited by Corinan

I don't really hate anyone who hasn't quit or been banned already, and in fact some of these people have their usernames filtered. The worst I can say for the rest is I find certain people's posting style to be annoying - degenerate108 or whatever from GGA comes most prominently to my mind.