Micro Alliance that can cause the most laughs and drama

Park JaeSun

Micro Alliance Drama Llama  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've seen these micro alliances blowing each other up, and having a right ol' time of it, but which does it best?

These drama llama micro alliances need class, style and a bit of humour when they're causing ruckus. Whether it's declaring war on random people, making dramatic posts, making pointless posts or blowing stuff out of proportion, each alliance has something to offer. So who do you think is the best at being the worst?

I threw in a poll because I always wanted to make one, and just to give you people who quite rightly forget about half these alliances a memory jolt. Yeah it's another poll, take it like a man.

I expect you to entertain me with your answers. Begin.

Edit: To add more attitude

Edited by Park JaeSun

We're not micro, we're fun sized! In all seriousness, I was surprised not to see stickmen alliances up there. I guess we'll just have to start trying.

I'm hardly surprised considering we tend to do it quality way instead of petty attention-whoring and lowbrow shenanigans - something that hardly can be said from most of what we got here in this poll.

Also, considering how iFOK and FCO have both over 70 members, I don't think we'd fit under any possible definition of "a microalliance".