Athens gov announcements

"What a way to go

They have no fear

No ones getting out of here alive

This time"

Good people in government... though a part of me feels like they are going to get you killed. ;) Congratulations and may you continue having people BAWWW about your actions. It amuses me, and it must amuse you even more.

"What a way to go

They have no fear

No ones getting out of here alive

This time"

Good people in government... though a part of me feels like they are going to get you killed. ;) Congratulations and may you continue having people BAWWW about your actions. It amuses me, and it must amuse you even more.

Quoted for great truth :P

Announcement is lacking HavoK.

Congrats!

Also blame Max for all the problems, Londo is completely innocent. :ph34r:

lol HavoK. And I blame Max for everything.

Yeah, no clue why I was left off the gov announcement... But I am (still) Max's Regent. Good to see FP is lookin out for me haha.

Edited by Reign of HavoK

When are you going to drop Londo?

Sooner than you think.

Anyway just a couple notes...I edited the OP to include HavoK. I tend to think of myself as the only regent and forgot to include him in my haste to show you how awesome our gov was. My bad.

Also, b tard apparently decided to go rogue. (he's went with the classic NPO rogue) Not my personal taste, but it's his nation. Anyway, I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm assuming AngryRaccoon is our new MoF since he's been handling our Ni reps. For all I know I'm stating the obvious, ooc: but I have finals next week and I'm getting dumped on at school so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Fear not, shamed is still head tard.