Ultimatum

Vilien

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of gentle attention grabbing ... but since it's aimed at Mafia, who really are as bad as Vilien makes out from what I've seen, I'm not going to complain. Their behaviour over UED could be forgiven if it was a first instance of cowardice, but it isn't, they have a pattern of abandoning allies at the drop of a hat if their precious infra might get hurt.

Jack, tMF would be at a military disadvantage if they attacked Mafia, so you couldn't bandwagon unless you've changed your charter again.

Jack, tMF would be at a military disadvantage if they attacked Mafia, so you couldn't bandwagon unless you've changed your charter again.

Vilien has already made an alliance surrender to him alone. Imagine what he could do with other people in his alliance.

haha :lol1:

You're a tiger, why would you need a sword?

Can you even hold it? :wacko:

Because swords are cool. Just mauling people gets boring after a while.

And yes, I can hold a sword. Has to be specially fitted to fit in my maul, but yes. Just don't think about it and it makes sense B)

Because swords are cool. Just mauling people gets boring after a while.

And yes, I can hold a sword. Has to be specially fitted to fit in my maul, but yes. Just don't think about it and it makes sense B)

I'll have a couple of bags of don't think about it, it makes sense unless that's what vilien's smoking.

Poor show Mafia. On the other hand, you can simply create a new private military channel.

Say for example you moved into someones house uninvited, started planning to attack the TRUE residents, and then were unjustly kicked out by these said residents. Would you not fight for what is unjustly yours?

Good giggle Moralists. Fight the good fight and get what is not yours back. o/

I really don't understand - why all the silliness in the OP?

The Mafia did a bad, cowardly move, so just call them out and declare war. No need to include nonsense in all this.

Quoted for the truth.

Pointless OP is pointless.