Probably The Shortest Treaty Ever

ikMark

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, the turn-around didn't work, but good try. Read what you wrote, then consider why it might be sort of funny (Hint: think historically).

When did FOK or iFOK ever betray a friend?

Don't make up pathetic crap in this topic. If you have problems with one of the signatories just bring it on, don't insinuate anything you can't back.

o/ iFOK

o/ us

To be honest I'd be more impressed if, according to many, you weren't one and the same alliance already.

I know there's a hypothetical difference between fok and i-fok, but i haven't seen any difference in setup/policy between the two.

Just because I have to be the odd man out and actually ask, does this mean the treaty is:

1) An MADP

2) Overrides all other treaty obligations

3) Can never be broken or canceled

I'm guessing the answer to all of the above is "yes" but I'll ask here anyway :)

Just because I have to be the odd man out and actually ask, does this mean the treaty is:

1) An MADP

I'm guessing the answer to all of the above is "yes" but I'll ask here anyway :)

beat you to this when it was announced. i was told "figure it out" and like you i assume the answer is yes.

To be honest I'd be more impressed if, according to many, you weren't one and the same alliance already.

I know there's a hypothetical difference between fok and i-fok, but i haven't seen any difference in setup/policy between the two.

To be honest, I'd be more impressed of this kind of claims if any of these "many" had any idea about internal workings of the iFOK alliance. Really, it's the same thing with you guys being called NPO puppets all the time and you guys cringing because you obviously knew better about how things really were. Know what I mean? You can't see what happens behind the curtains, what kind of things are discussed there and how the alliances are administrated, so really, shut up or find out. My face is getting deformed due to this constant facepalming, really.

iFOK government is completely different entity from the FOK government and I - as a former member of iFOK government - know how decisions are made there; totally independent from foreign influences and even foreign policy is negotiated mainly with the Stickmen instead of FOK. Of course the decision-making process is not transparent for rest of the world! You don't see when they negotiate a compromise, when they completely turn down an offer or engage in a heated debate with some of their allies. That happens everywhere, surely, and don't let iFOK's name fool you for it's no different. It's not really too intellectual to base your viewpoints on the symbolism used by an alliance instead of actually solid analysis of their actions.

1) An MADP

Whoever did the most recent edit to the FOK treaty template on the Wiki seems to think this is an MDoAP: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Template:FOK_treaties No clue who it is (just an IP), but the edits coming from them are exclusively FOK and iFOK ones, so probably someone in the know.

Fokflag.png29v1bvb.jpg

This is a joint FOK-iFOK announcement. :wub:

After months of hard work and growth under the protection of FOK, we can finally announce that iFOK is ready for the next step. I hereby proudly present our new treaty, which replaces the old protectorate agreement.

Free drinks and kebab for everyone! Harry pays! :blush::D Hoorayyy!

May our future together be bright and shiny! o/

Hailin dis.

1) An MADP

It's a game! Guess what kind of treaty we have! :rolleyes:

Does this mean you guys will finally get a separate IRC channel?

We have separate private IRC channels, but we enjoy having the same public IRC channel. I don't see why we would want to change that. :wub:

To be honest, I'd be more impressed of this kind of claims if any of these "many" had any idea about internal workings of the iFOK alliance. Really, it's the same thing with you guys being called NPO puppets all the time and you guys cringing because you obviously knew better about how things really were. Know what I mean? You can't see what happens behind the curtains, what kind of things are discussed there and how the alliances are administrated, so really, shut up or find out. My face is getting deformed due to this constant facepalming, really.

iFOK government is completely different entity from the FOK government and I - as a former member of iFOK government - know how decisions are made there; totally independent from foreign influences and even foreign policy is negotiated mainly with the Stickmen instead of FOK. Of course the decision-making process is not transparent for rest of the world! You don't see when they negotiate a compromise, when they completely turn down an offer or engage in a heated debate with some of their allies. That happens everywhere, surely, and don't let iFOK's name fool you for it's no different. It's not really too intellectual to base your viewpoints on the symbolism used by an alliance instead of actually solid analysis of their actions.

Well, actually we communicate quite a lot these days. It should be obvious that we don't go into the exact opposite foreign direction as FOK. We discuss Foreign Policy with all our allies, really. :) That doesn't mean the foreign policies of FOK and iFOK should be exactly the same though, they are complementary.

Edited by ikMark