Rerolling

Craig

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, it seems like a lot of people have rerolled, either as a whole new character or just as themselves after being deleted.

So who were you before?

I went nuke rogue in early 2007 on a Tri member of ASC then immediately rerolled. Same name.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have rerolled twice, once because my computer died and I could not access the net from outback Queensland where I was on a research trip. And at the end of the karma war when my nation was trashed to the extent where rerolling actually improved my nation's prospects (I was bill locked and many millions in debt with zero infra and tech).

I rerolled as a different name, it lasted about a week I absolutely hated it, noone knew who I was and I missed everyone at MHA like crazy. So as soon as I could I rerolled back to my original name. So guess I'm stuck with the incredibly sad rulername forever.....

I was in NpO in 06 but I just lost interest in the game and left after like 2 months. I remember I thought I was important because I was trading with a gov member or something. I think his name was Pope Pious or something along those lines. Ah the days of being a noob lol.

Never re-rolled before. Never even though of changing my character name. ^^.

You ought to change it to something shorter, so I don't have to type

H

a

s

s

m

a

n

everytime you come on IRC.

If I'd have known that Furs & Gold were such crappy resources when I started then maybe I would've re-rolled, I wouldn't even consider it now no matter how ruined my nation gets in the future. I'm not playing for another 2 & 1/2 years to get 22 wonders and nearly 100k NS. Even if I get ZI'd, I'd sooner just rebuild to a couple of thousand infra and ruin everyone I fought against. Besides, I've come to like this name despite sounding like a girl.