Rerolling

Craig

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I created for the first time under another name, but I quickly got bored and that nation is now long gone. I'm sure that nobody remembers it as I did nothing significant with it.

After some time I came back and had more fun with my second nation, i.e. the current one that you "all" know. Again, I did nothing significant with it, anyway...

Pretty much the same here. I was rnn2walls and in OSF, but I doubt anyone remembers.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I re-rolled just over a year ago. I was in government of Atlantis for a time and quite a prominent member of it too. Followed that crowd VE and ended up in Hyperion. Got annoyed with the decision making there and the NoCB war and was tired of my fur trade. Came close to properly leaving a little while after that so I sent off tons of aid before leaving. Re-rolled under a new name just to see what I would get and got Iron and wheat which isn't too shabby. Decided to give Polar a try after the NoCB war. Not really considered well known but I keep my old name in my sig just for the hell of it.

It is fun re-doing your nation the second time because my first nation was a mess. Do wish I hadn't changed my name though.

10 minutes ago:

<Schattenmann> Basically I'm about to frickin reroll I'm so fed up

I re-rolled after I quit 8/08 with the same nation and ruler names. Spelled the nation name wrong, though, so I rerolled again to correct it. Stuck with rubber/gems and no jerkwads to trade with.