Rerolling

Craig

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the same nation for three years and five days. I went under my nation name when I was in GATO and switched to my ruler name after I left in April 2007. I rerolled my identity but not my nation. I've been ZIed twice and lost 45,000 NS in Karma war.

As for whether I'd like to reroll, I think I'd be more likely to switch back to using my nation name again if it came down to it. I'm finally getting to the point where the growth part is fun for me because I know what I'm doing most of the time.

Edited by Duncan King

Ive re-rolled as the same nation one main time. And re-rolled about 5 times during that interim to get the resources i have now. Always have been me though.

I went out with vox the first time last year before college started, decided to take a break. Been back a little over a year now with this nation, plan on keeping it.

Started in CN three times, the first one back on March 2006.

Usually my interest in the game dies and my nation follows. It seems that after approx. a 3+ months Sabbatical the interest arise again (yes it seems there is a trend in my behavior :S).

Anyway I keep my nation and ruler name each time. The only change I made was after my first departure, after GWI. I was a GATOer during my first period (PWII-GWI), but when I rerolled I decided to give NPO a try.

Never rerolled, same nation name and ruler name the whole time. At this point, I can't imagine re-rolling unless I lose my nation to inactivity or something similar.

Edit: Also, which tri did you rogue on, I don't remember that.

Linux_Rocks

It was totally worth it, fired off my first nukes ever then. Then WolfPrince of Wolfpack spied on me and i attacked him too.

I've rerolled. First time after GW I or so I completely quit the game for some months (can't remember my former nick) and I resurfaced in Jan 2007 by the name of Iosif Moldov. I've rerolled since that, too, due to inactivity, but I've kept my name intact.

Never rerolled, but wish I had in the early days. My name is Stetson76, been using it since my first nation first got the internet (read: Bulletin Board Systems), but I just used Stetson to try and not have a silly ruler name with a number in it. Oh well, not gonna change now. LOL

I've had 4 rulers/nations.

.lost. of Aguacenta, rerolled after GWII because of being ZI'd and not having many prospects

.lost. of Agrarian Aguacenta, deleted some time during the middle of the last academic year due to not having time and losing interest in the game

Aguacenta of Espicia-Austrinova, the one I have now.

Been with the Viridian Entente for nearly the entire time, and still go by lost.

6. Achilleus of Mycenae: a bundle of awesome wrapped up in more awesome and smothered in pie.

5. Megas Alexandros of Macedonia: founder of the ill-fated and short-lived Macedonian Empire

4. Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana: founder of the ill-fated and short-lived African Union

3. Nelson Mandela of South Africa: founder of the ill-fated and short-lived South African Trade Union

2. Napoleon IV of Napoleonic France: founder of the ill-fated and short-lived Napoleonic Empire

1. Something I don't remember: founder of something ill-fated and short-lived that I don't remember

Edited by Achilleus