Rerolling

Craig

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never rerolled, same nation name and ruler name the whole time. At this point, I can't imagine re-rolling unless I lose my nation to inactivity or something similar.

Edit: Also, which tri did you rogue on, I don't remember that.

Edited by WCaesarD

Still on my first nation at 887 days, no way I'd reroll willingly, especially with wheat and marble as my resources and soon to be 19 wonders. I've even grown to love the typo in my nation name.

Dude i never noticed the typo, im not sure if thats good or bad.. though i suppose if i was one of those who fought you last august i mightve noticed

Anyhoo, same nation..same obnoxious jerk behind the computer :awesome:

First nation: Altman of DonFanucci - NADC, Deleted due to family issues

Second nation: Otto V Bismarck (Don't remember the nation) - \m/ and NADC, Scapegoated and Perma-ZI'd by BLEU.

Third Nation: iClean of iClean - ACV, PZI'd by Pacifica for having a defensive war plan against them in case of a (then wildly rumored) attack on our SF allies.

Fourth Nation: Balder of Hringhorni - Ragnarok and Corp. Pretty much have stayed as iClean on IRC though. Not a new character, just a new nation.

I quit the game for three months in 2008, then came back. Same character, slightly different name.

Before - KingJarkko of Uralica

After - Jarkko Salomki (should have been Salomäki) of Uralica

Then I rerolled something like 16 times (lost count) for resource/ghost-busting purposes - same nation/ruler name. Finally settled on my current nation near the end of July.

I created for the first time under another name, but I quickly got bored and that nation is now long gone. I'm sure that nobody remembers it as I did nothing significant with it.

After some time I came back and had more fun with my second nation, i.e. the current one that you "all" know. Again, I did nothing significant with it, anyway...