So, uh, Penkala

Neo Uruk

threaten someone who is bigger then you and has only just raided you and you're asking for a hard retaliation.

This makes no sense given that there are better ways to handle something like that.

key words here...

Yes, hypocrite is a key word. Alliances and nations are no different. Alliances are nations with a common goal, after all.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IC: Tech raiding is always deplorable.

OOC: The mods exist for a reason. IC reactions for OOC offenses I never really believed in. If the comments were so bad, he should have reported the offense to the right people. Personally I would have ignore it, but yes, this entire affair is ridiculous. Not that Penkala is the only party guilty of this nonsense.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Can I ask where the need is?

awc10x.jpg

Nuking a nation needlessly? Really? I don't see him nuking you anywhere. Not that he could or anything.

EDIT: fff wrong image

I'm glad you're so concerned. Unfortunately it's not something allowed to be discussed in this venue, but if you PM me I'd be more than happy to discuss it. Rest assured, it's justified.

So are we to understand that Penkala didn't even follow his own raiding rules? My oh my, where's Polar when you need them.

The problem isn't so much that he didn't follow his own raiding rules, but that he didn't follow RIA's raiding rules :P

I'm glad you're so concerned. Unfortunately it's not something allowed to be discussed in this venue, but if you PM me I'd be more than happy to discuss it. Rest assured, it's justified.

I liked the part when you get caught you say you're not allowed to talk about it.

How about you guys?

Actually, it's not. James Dahl ratted. It's completely unjustified, whether you're 100% guilty or not.

I didn't rat him out, he told me earlier why he did it, and I said at the time that it probably wasn't a good idea :P

He doesn't want anyone to know. It's ratting him out.

Edit: not like I'm disagreeing with you or anything.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

I liked the part when you get caught you say you're not allowed to talk about it.

How about you guys?

Meh. If it's true, then I can't blame him, but a screen shot would be nice.

That said, can we get a list of points for what penkala believes is a legal raid so I can act equally outraged if he violates one of them?

Listen, I'd really rather not discuss it. Yes, I nuked him. Yes, I have a reason. No, you don't need to know it. You either take my word for it or not. I frankly don't care.

Edit: Is this where I get to pull an Athens and say "hurr if you don't like what I'm doing BRING IT GUYS"?

Edited by Penkala