So, uh, Penkala

Neo Uruk

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently he threatened to "find out where you live" and "kill your entire family" after Penkala raided him, which Penkala responded to with a nuke.

Before you ask, no this is not kosher and it goes against our raid rules, but then again [ooc]making OOC threats like that is a pretty mean thing to do as well[/ooc].

Edited by James Dahl

Apparently he threatened to "find out where you live" and "kill your entire family" after Penkala raided him, which Penkala responded to with a nuke.

I think the appropriate response to that is on an entirely different level.

heh. i have to agree that Penkala looks like the bully now.... bad show Penkala, bad show. the victim did not have nukes and thus, why the need to nuke your victim?
RIA requires better instructors in their academies and military training facilities. That was an incredibly waste of technology and a nuke.

Before you ask, no this is not kosher and it goes against our raid rules, but then again [ooc]making OOC threats like that is a pretty mean thing to do as well[/ooc].

I believe that describes his motivations suitably well.

meh, i think "hunting down your family" threats deserve nothing less...its in essence a game and people should keep it at that and not take jabs at that persons real life.

EDIT: TYPO

Maybe he meant finding his family IC, perhaps a suicide bomber in his capital? Just sayin...

meh, i think "hunting down your family" threats deserve nothing less...its in essence a game and people should keep it at that and not take jabs at that persons real life.

EDIT: TYPO

If he really meant what he said, there's a [OOC] block/report feature.

Maybe he meant finding his family IC, perhaps a suicide bomber in his capital? Just sayin...

that didn't make sense to me although the idea is quite funny, they weren't really role playing were they? Sounded like a RL threat to me, no matter how unlikely he is to ever actually do that, it was uncalled for. threaten someone who is bigger then you and has only just raided you and you're asking for a hard retaliation.

This does seem pretty hypocritical. I don't understand how you can criticise an alliance for tech raiding a smaller alliance when you tech raid smaller nations yourself. The only different between the two is scale.

[OOC]If the guy made OOC threats, he should be reported to the mods/admin. An IC response to an OOC action makes as much sense as an OOC response to an IC action, in my opinion. If someone offends me OOC, hurting their nation isn't going to help anything.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

This does seem pretty hypocritical. I don't understand how you can criticise an alliance for tech raiding a smaller alliance when you tech raid smaller nations yourself. The only different between the two is scale.

[OOC]If the guy made OOC threats, he should be reported to the mods/admin. An IC response to an OOC action makes as much sense as an OOC response to an IC action, in my opinion. If someone offends me OOC, hurting their nation isn't going to help anything.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Actually, I think this goes for a lot of people who were "outraged" only a few days ago, not just Penkala.