Message from the Cybernations Genealogical Society

Azrael Alexander

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fantastic idea, if you need help with anything, just shoot me a PM.

Alliance Name: Avalanche

Founded: March 15th, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Mattea (GR?), Lord Voss (GR?), valves (RoK)

Disbanded: July 25th, 2009 (Merged into GR)

Alliance Name: The Moralist Front

Founded: June 10th, 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Vilien (Avalanche - If you want to be more accurate, NAAC, as I'd been laying the groundwork for it since I returned to the game, but it would almost certainly be a huge pain to order your chart in that manner)

Disbanded: Keep on hoping.

Edited by Vilien

Alliance Name: The Circle of Icarus

Founded:July 29, 2009

Founders : AlmightySquare, PHD, and Phoebus from LOSS and Sharduke, Bert101 of The Ravyns

Disbanded:

Alliance Name: The Big Top Order

Founded:July April 5, 2009

Founders : dwthegreat, nhbigman06, 2burnt2eat all from LOSS

Disbanded:

Alliance Name: Ragnarok

Founded: 09/21/2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance):

Gen Lee (\m/)

Rabbit of Caerbannog (\m/)

Sir Horis (\m/)

Van Hoo III (\m/)

Disbanded: Never. :P

Alliance Name: Nemesis

Founded: 02/20/2009

Bob (GR/MK)

Soccerbum (ODN/Valhalla)

Van Hoo III (RoK)

Disbanded: Never. :P

Note: I included two alliances for Bob and Soccerbum. The first alliance is where they spent the bulk of their days and were better known for. The second allaince is where they were when we actually founded Nemesis.

Edited by Van Hoo III

Alliance Name: United Purple Nations

Founded:January 23rd, 2007

Founders : Altheus (CON), Shade & Xanthos (ACID) Keyring, Torange & Augustus G (None)

Note: None of the above were government in any alliance so we'd probabuly count as the start of a new branch

Disbanded:

Edited by Altheus

An interesting idea Shamshir, I remember you talking about this March in march or April, and while I like your graphic, OSA is technically an offshoot of SNAFU, with eight of our ten founding members, including yours truly, coming from that alliance, the remaining two, PE Shang and Teh Pimp had been in TPF for some weeks prior.

An interesting idea Shamshir, I remember you talking about this March in march or April, and while I like your graphic, OSA is technically an offshoot of SNAFU, with eight of our ten founding members, including yours truly, coming from that alliance, the remaining two, PE Shang and Teh Pimp had been in TPF for some weeks prior.

Technically Janax was in TOOL when he formed Argent but you don't see him complaining :P

I think Sham is basing this on reality rather than technicalities.

Alliance Name: Ronin

Founded: February 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance):AirMe (NAAC), Trace(LoSS), Sharpeshoote(NAAC), Planefinder (NAAC).........Refromations: AirMe (Mushroom Kingdom)

Disbanded: April 2007. Reformed June 26, 2009.

Technically Janax was in TOOL when he formed Argent but you don't see him complaining :P

I think Sham is basing this on reality rather than technicalities.

I have never been a member of TOOL. Technically I was ghosting ACV, but MHA and Argent have been the only 2 alliances I have actually been a member of

I have never been a member of TOOL. Technically I was ghosting ACV, but MHA and Argent have been the only 2 alliances I have actually been a member of

My bad, I recall now - didn't agent ghost ACV for a while as well? I think I may be confusing you with Italy, didn't he go to TOOL before jumping to Argent?

Alliance Name: Fellowship of Unified Nations

Founded: August 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Furytear (IRON)

Disbanded: July 2008 (merged into CSN)

I'll let someone else handle CSN itself since I'm not really sure what alliance Gino was in prior, if any.

Alliance Name: Imperial Assault Alliance (first)

Founded: July 19th, 2006

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Darth Andrew (none)

Disbanded: May 28th, 2008

IAA's (first) flag: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernat...Impflagjpeg.JPG

Edited by Darth Andrew

Alliance Name: The Dark Evolution

Founded: September 9th, 2008

Fort Pitt, Angryraccoon, Typhyter - Black Defense Council

Coolgreen44, Joey67500 - Element

Hormones74 - Legio X

Panginoon - Obsidian

Disbanded: Merged

Alliance Name: Black Defense Council

Founded: January 2008

Zzzptm, C4talyst - Armed Coalition of Disturbed Countries

Angryraccoon - Black Peace Society

Alliance Name: Armed Coalition of Disturbed Countries

Founded: August 2007 (give or take a month)

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Capt. Crappy

Alliance Name: Arguably the Coolest Delegation of Countries

Founded: ???

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Capt. Crappy

Alliance Name: DiStUrBeD

Founded: ???

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): ???

Alliances listed above all merged in some form or another. ACDC 1.0 merged with Disturbed making ACDC 2.0, then ACDC 2.0 merged with BPS to form BDC, who merged with LX, Element, and OBS to form DE, which merged into Athens.

Edit: Itova and Menotah are both splinter alliances from DE, but that's as much as I know.

Edited by Fort Pitt

I am going to list the 2nd Browncoats family tree (or in essence as close as I can recall to it). It's a long family tree, however I can date it back to 2006, so, this will be a good one for future reference.

Alliance Name: Browncoats

Founded: September 1st, 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Atoms (57th Overlanders), Nintenderek, StraightupnoBull, Asriel Belacqua (Unaligned/National Alliance of Arctic Countries)

Disbanded: Still here

Alliance Name: 57th Overlanders

Founded: November 3, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Atoms (Hegemony of Periphery States), Mechanus (Hegemony of Periphery States), Veneke (Hegemony of Periphery States)

Disbanded: Still alive

Alliance Name: Hegemony of Periphery States

Founded: March 28th, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Asriel Belacqua, Veneke, Mechanus, Atoms (all from Browncoats, the first Browncoats Alliance)

Disbanded: November 3, 2008 (officially renamed itself the 57th Overlanders)

Alliance Name: Browncoats (first Browncoats alliance)

Founded: September 1st, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Princeps (The Intelligentsia), StarGateDucky (The Intelligentsia), Lord Malcolm (no former alliance), Asriel Belacqua (The Intelligentsia), Cookie Monster (The Intelligentsia)

Disbanded: There was no really clear date of disbandment listed, though the last statistics taken were on May 26th, 2008, and they had 22 nations. Needless to say, total disbandment probably occurred in June or July of that same year.

Alliance Name: The Intelligentsia

Founded: Officially June 2nd, however no forums/official organization was created until June 28, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Soiz Tach, Stuart Richards, Basic Theory (all from the League of Intelligent Humans)

Disbanded: September 1st, 2007 (officially: renamed itself the Browncoats alliance)

Alliance Name: League of Intelligent Humans

Founded: Mid-September, 2006 (no official date given to me, first post on their forums is around September 20th)

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): No listed Founders, and no listed alliance.

Disbanded:Officially June 2nd, technically it was a membership purge/Renaming of the alliance to The Intelligentsia.

I hope that this semi-long list of alliances dating back to mid/late september of '06 helps you in your quest for CyberNations Geneology.

I'll let someone else handle CSN itself since I'm not really sure what alliance Gino was in prior, if any.

I'd ask Gino to double check, however I was on an old gaming forum with him and I remember him talking about how he found this game and made an alliance on it, so it was probably his first alliance.