Message from the Cybernations Genealogical Society

Azrael Alexander

lima_san_francisco_library.jpg

As I hold out my Härmlin pass to lounging security guard in the Mostly Harmless Alliances MHAcadamy Library, I feel a tinge of excitement. Today is the day I begin my research into the Genealogy of the great alliances. While the Citadel of Adun in the Grämlin homeworld was full of books and journals on new experimental thesis's, incredibly complex mathematical formulas and many a subjects of which are of great interest in this new modern age. However the cavernous halls were filled with those whose thoughts rested solely on progress, war readiness and the acquiring of technology. Not being of the old families the Grämlin library was inadequate for my genealogical needs. So soon enough i had grabbed my towel an hitched a ride on a ship to the great city of my Härmlin brothers, the city from which i was born and the city i still call home. Froodtopia.

I don't wish to bore you with my arrival and how i met up with my relatives and friends but I shall share with you one of my holiday photos.

fa7wuf.png

Taken just south of Fenris city on one of my favourite beaches on the coast of the Snaggle sea i was lucky enough to snap the comet Roy as it passed one of the many moons of the hitchhiker homeworld. As you all know roy is responsible for the arts ring that goes around the hitchhiker thumb seal (not an ice ring as most foreigner believe).

Where was I? Sorry I've never done this before. Yes, it was couple of day after I went to the MHAcademy Library which is in the old military city of Phenomgrad, everyone calls it Keshii town these days. As I passed the war memorials for those that died in the third great war but before the old memories of the trenches and gunfire fill my mind I'm soon upon the library. Which brings me to where I started entering the Library.

610x.jpg

I pass row after row as i traverse deeper and deeper into the building. Soon enough I'm in the subterranean levels. Irrationally i begin to feel afraid, and even though there is no hurry my step quickens.

Catacombes_by_Eve_Angel.jpg

One of the archways i move under has words Genealogy carved into the stone. But before I move on I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. The silence that had only been broken by the soft slapping of my feet upon stone was ripped apart as i howled in shock. The man apologises for startling me while i do the same bout for being startled. He explains that there was a flood years ago when a stray Nueva Vidan bomb stuck the building. As he disappoints me that their are no longer any books that way i thank him an continue on regardless.

htb58k.png

It simply felt wrong, such a large space filled with shelves that were empty. The room seemed uncertain like a painter gone blind; a composer gone deaf; or the greatest poet who ever lived overcome by apathy - and cold, suddenly so cold, to the world around him. I shiver trying to mask my disappointment when I see a single sheaf of old parchment which was still damp to my touch.

nqajq1.png

It is this piece of a great jigsaw that spurred me on and spurs me on still. I went to the places of old to trace the great families but i have made little progress. The stores of knowledge in francograd long gone and lost with none willing to help as they fix their minds on rebuilding their once great nation. The houses of learning in heartlands of the legion and gato. While restored since their fall from grace the books of genealogy and history are long lost. It seems very few sources are left to those who wish to see a complete picture of different families of alliances. But with your help we should be able to finish this family tree of all those who live, have lived and continue to live on digiterra. To all those who received this message I ask for your help.

[quote][Alliances Full name]
[Founded (month and year) - Disbanded (month and year)]

[b]Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance):[/b]
[b]Other Notes (like merges etc):[/b][/quote]

Example

Argent

Sep 08 -

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): RustyNail (MHA), Janax (MHA)

Other Notes (like merges etc): -

Edited by Shamshir

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a family tree a while ago which had most of the alliances in but i was limited to the flags on old Lord Sharps MDP web. With Mr. Schattenmann efforts and this thread. I thought i'd try again as my old one was deleted. Basically for an alliance to father/mother another alliance the founding members have to be from said alliance. So the example I gave above the MHA was founded by ex-npo and naac members while the rest were founded by members who left the mha. For allainces who don't have thier flag in schatts .rar pack you get the susan boyle flag :P

edit: Could anyone point me to the oldest alliances thread. Those alliances are most likley to be the first generation alliances most otheres will stem from. Also it will give me a better basic structure to work off. I'm going to be keeping it in families then aim to bring it into one big image.

Edited by Shamshir

This'll be pretty cool actually. If you're including dead alliances, you might want to alter the form to include date of disbandment.

I have done, hence why NAAC is Jan 06 - Apr 07, I'm thinking of making the flag black and white or the date in red to make the distinction more profound.

Alliance Name: Blue Turtle Alliance

Founded: Oct 06

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Master-Debater(NAAC) Voronov(NAAC)

Disbanded: April 07

Alliance Name: The Allied Empire

Founded: August 07

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Master-Debater (GDA) Nationpimp (unknown) Hobbies0310 (unknown) Arbiter55 (unknown)

Disband: Merged with FOB to create =WE= *see below*

From a merger of TAE and FOB

Alliance Name: =Western Empire=

Founded: Feb 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Master-Debater(TAE) Fiercesob(FOB)

=WE= merged into FOB June of this year

Reformation

Alliance Name: Blue Turtle Alliance

Founded: June 09

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Master-Debater(=WE=/BTA)

Disband: NA

Edit: Added disband dates cause I missed those.

If ya cant tell by now Ive formed a few alliances around these parts.

Edited by Master-Debater

Awesome idea, Shamshir.

Alliance Name: ICON (Independent Coalition of Nations)

Founded: April 2007-November 2007. Separated into NATO and NORAD

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance):

Rivercitydude (GATO)

Duncan King (GATO)

Arguskos (GATO)

Brian Reimer (GATO then Legion then GATO then NPO)

Alliance Name: NORAD: North Atlantic Division

Founded: November 2007 to February 2008. Merged into NATO.

GogetaDBZ96 (ICON)

Kevonieia (ICON)

Alliance Name: Zenith

Founded: July 4, 2008

Duncan King (NATO)

Brian Reimer (NATO)

GogetaDBZ96 (NATO)

Kevonieia (NATO)

Daniel Jeffery (NATO)

KujaSin (ICON

Alliance Name: Mushroom Kingdom

Founded: July 28, 2007

Archon (LUEn, though I'm pretty sure he had a stint in GOONS right before forming)

kamichi (LUEn)

Gunner (Legion)

Shadnic (LUEn)

CrazyLuigi (NPO)

twoc (GOONS)

These seem to be the ones that actually came from CN; sorry if I missed anyone but I'm working with ancient information here. There's a complete list of founders on our wiki.

Alliance Name: The Order of the paradox

Founded: June 1st/May 17th 2006

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance):See the wiki, none from prior alliances... though in some sense Vengashii (NPO) and Branimir (NPO) acted as midwife :P

Edited by avernite

Alliance Name: Siberian Tiger Alliance

Founded: January 22, 2007

Tygaland - New Polar Order, former Emperor

Disbanded: No

Edited by Jyrinx

Alliance Name: Kronos

Founded: 4.8.2009

Snowbeast - MK / Atlantis

Epiphanus - GR / Atlantis