Message from the Cybernations Genealogical Society

Azrael Alexander

The rest of the NATO Family

Name: North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Dates: June 2006-???

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Lord Galad, King Tom, Pameshlu, Zamboanga, Earthbound80 (All \m/)

Other Notes (like merges etc): NATO has Spawned the following alliances

Name: Heroes of the Union (HoTU)

Dates: January 20, 2008 - August 3, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): President Bodine, dillpickle (NATO)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with Camelot to form Athens

Name: Nevermore

Dates: January 20, 2008-July 31, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): bswatson51 (NATO, but was GOONS before. Nevermore was originally a GOONs battalion that joined NATO to escape the UJW).

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with Ragnarok

Name: Olympus

Dates: December 8, 2008, to present

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Buffalo Niagara, Queen Hailee, Mississippi Gurlie (All NATO)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Still there

Name: Vires Noctu

Dates: July 3, 2009, to present

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Wentworth the Brave, HP Wingfoot, Tristan the Hammer, Tithan (All NATO)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Still there

Also, Zenith had a slight splinter:

Name: The Imperial Order (TIO)

Dates: July 1, 2009 - September 20, 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Skippy (Zenith), Rotavele (Zenith)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Most members went to STA, but a couple came to Zenith

Edited by Duncan King

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance Name: Allied Coalition of International Defense

Founded: Nov 10 2006

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Dougal4chaos, MikeCat, Dargon, Master Conservative, Serg (flash) Morgado, Tegalus, Haille Selassie, Cowlevel

Disbanded: May 14, 2007

Alliance Name: The Trade Federation

Founded: ???

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Splinter from ACID

Disbanded: yes, date unknown to me

Alliance Name: The Mafia

Founded: May 30, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Emperor Marxus IV (TTF)

Disbanded: no

Alliance Name: The Immortals

Founded: August 4th, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Sarmatian Empire (Mafia), Wappas (Mafia), Master Conservative (Mafia), Cosmos (Mafia), Al Capone (Mafia), Serg (flash) Morgado (Mafia / UPN?), Johnson101 (TGE?)

Disbanded: no

Edited by Wappas

Empirica was IRON for awhile, but had been in the ODN for some time (since the beginning of GWIII and including serving a term in government) before leaving with Templar to form Genesis. So not sure how to count that one.

Edit: I suppose asking her would make sense...

Sense is not allowed in my Cybernations :P

Shay and Bustylarue left Old Guard for Genesis, though I believe they had nothing to do with its foundation. Empirica I believe was an Old Guard member but was somewhere else before founding Genesis. I also think Paradigm, another Old Guardian, may have been involved in Genesis, but not its creation.

Sorry Ch33kY, I was never in Old Guard. I counted a lot of OG as pretty good friends of mine back then, and I always hung out on the forum and IRC due to that. That may be why you remember me.

It went like this: 9 months in IRON. 4(ish) months in ODN, long enough to get violated in GWIII and help pay reps. After that, founded Genesis. I'm not sure if you'd consider Genesis to be an ODN, TOP, or some other spinoff. We had members from everywhere it seemed early on.

Edited by empirica

Alliance Name: Jamahiriya

Founded: dunno

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Malikhera (iFOK), Michael von Preußen (iFOK) and Duce Giordani (??)

Disbanded: dunno the date

This is not trolling, I promise :P

I was not a founding member of JAMA, nor is it in any way related to iFOK. JAMA was founded on 1 August 2008 by Al Ashtraki and Ksehersonos (also known as Demokratikos). It has also not disbanded.

This is not trolling, I promise :P

I was not a founding member of JAMA, nor is it in any way related to iFOK. JAMA was founded on 1 August 2008 by Al Ashtraki and Ksehersonos (also known as Demokratikos). It has also not disbanded.

Damn. At least 2 ex-iFOKkers made it to their high government <3.

Alliance Name: Crimson Brigade

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): mak stormweilder (iFOK)

Disbanded: Merged into some alliance, not sure which one or when.

CB existed before iFOK was created.

Here's the correct version:

Name: Crimson Brigade (first)

Dates: March 2008 - Februari 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Mak Stormweilder (don't know his former alliance)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with UNCE and Veni, Vidi Vici to form Another Alliance

Name: Crimson Brigade (second)

Dates: May 2009 - October 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Mak Stormweilder (/A\/A\)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with New Auric Armada to form the Crimson Auric Legion

CB existed before iFOK was created.

Here's the correct version:

Name: Crimson Brigade (first)

Dates: March 2008 - Februari 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Mak Stormweilder (don't know his former alliance)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with UNCE and Veni, Vidi Vici to form Another Alliance

Name: Crimson Brigade (second)

Dates: May 2009 - October 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Mak Stormweilder (/A\/A\)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Merged with New Auric Armada to form the Crimson Auric Legion

Mak was in iFOK when founding CB for the second time.

Oh, 'spose I may as well do Invicta too. :wub:
Thanks for starting our entry, Locke. I'll go ahead and flesh it out further.
Invicta

Founded 26 May 2007

Founders: Dawny and DoubleU (both Novus Orbus).

Other Notes: Invicta acquired PAW in August 2007, Novus Orbus in October 2007, the remnants of Auxiliary Army in June 2008, Meritokrati in March 2009, and Nebula-X in June 2009.

From Invicta's ranks spawned Andromeda in February 2008, New Purple Power in August 2008 and Meritokrati in September 2008

Purple Alliance of Win

1 December 2006 - 14 August 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Euroslavia (NpO)

Other Notes (like merges etc): Acquired Kaleidoscope in June 2007 and Megiddo in August 2007; merged into Invicta on 14 August. Most of PAW's founding members returned to NpO in July, leaving the bulk of the membership consisting of persons who originally formed Kaleidoscope.

Kaleidoscope

5 May - 16 June 2007

Founders: Atlashill, Benjamin Smythe, _GunneR_, SeasonsOfLove, Vanshira (all Legion)

Other Notes: Merged into PAW

Alliance Name: Crimson Brigade

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): mak stormweilder (iFOK)

Disbanded: Merged into some alliance, not sure which one or when.

You got it wrong lol, it should be.

Alliance Name: Crimson Brigade(2nd)

Founded: may 21 2009

Disbanded: merged with new auric armada to form crimson auric legion.

Alliance Name: Crimson Brigade(1st)

Founded: march 12 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): mak stormweilder (CPCN)

Disbanded: Merged to form another alliance

Alliance Name: Another Alliance

Founded: Feb 14 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): mak stormweilder (CB), Uberspion(UNCE), ProdigyNL(VVV)

Disbanded: may 13 2009

Alliance Name: Crimson Auric Legion

Founded: oct 29 2009

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): mak stormweilder (CB), Sasuke(NAu)

Disbanded: Still here :P