Imperial Decree from the Sith

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable statements will be met with equally unfunny statements. Welcome to the meatgrinder.

Is part of that meatgrinder bashing alliances for having a smaller Avg. NS when you know full well that they actively recruit?

It's funny how math and facts work.

Congrats! Build up quick from there though, I swear 4m is a cursed number.

I thought we determined I was the curse and not the number 4,000,000?

Oh well. Keep up the growth. Still not sure about the record-setting, but as long as you don't lose enough members to have to make this announcement a second time you're doing better than some.

Congratulations are in order for this milestone. Few alliances are able to create enough of a brand appeal to reach this height. I share threefingeredguy's sentiments as well. Get past it quick. I think 4.5 mil is the safe zone.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

Congratulations are in order for this milestone. Few alliances are able to create enough of a brand appeal to reach this height. I share threefingeredguy's sentiments as well. Get past it quick. I think 4.5 mil is the safe zone.

Once, Anthony yawned and we gained half a million nation strength.

I'm told by a reliable source that tech, right now, is used to inflate Nation Strength, it is nearly useless in battle.

That source is yourself in 2007? (When, ironically, \m/ was very tech-heavy and it really was padding. We were just importing it because aid slots look silly empty.) The tech damage bonus and its effect on battle odds makes it much more useful these days.

all the haters can exit stage left.

Hey have you been reading my IRC quit message :awesome:

nsowavy1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

Today the New Sith Order hit 4 million total NS. Several Sith Scientists have informed me that having done this in under 9 months makes the NSO the fastest growing alliance, from nothing, in Cyberverse history. The NSO also plans to cross the ever popular 1000 nuclear weapon mark in the very near future (unless war breaks out).

We believe this to be noteworthy. If there are those that do not, we do not care.

Signed,

Ivan Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark and Sovereign Lord of the New Sith Order, the Sith Emperor

Needs more puppies, otherwise you are coming across as rather dull.

That source is yourself in 2007? (When, ironically, \m/ was very tech-heavy and it really was padding. We were just importing it because aid slots look silly empty.) The tech damage bonus and its effect on battle odds makes it much more useful these days.

You understand that I was using a near verbatim quote of Hellscream and that quote can be found in my sig block, right? <_<

In point of fact I find the assertion that tech is nearly useless in battle to be patently silly and was making light of it.