FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable, I've made my own errors in that regard on occasion, thanks. :)

I ain't in CSN! tutut Benjy, how could you make that error!?!

I might have to slap your face an dare you to fight me good sir!... oh wait... we've done that in a Spam War... which TTK is winning.

Also for reference, my comment/s was more directed at Drostan.

You know what FAN, for a while there I actually respected you. I thought you were a steadfast and good group of people. Boy was i wrong. I joined your IRC channel the other day and got banned probably for insulting someone's manhood. The details aren't important but the truth is, you are just a group off bullheaded arrogant pricks who think that you are the best thin since sliced bacon...NEWFLASH.. You aren't better than everyone and in fact i may argue that you are indeed better than no one. But hey who am i to judge...Oh wait i can because you thought it was a good idea to come here and basically tell everyone they can go suck it. So after this and a few idle threats to my alliance I'm just gonna say...

Do it. You wont. No balls.

Thank you and Windmills do not work that way

GOOD NIGHT

obvioustrollisobvious.jpg

So you get banned from our IRC channel for acting an $@! and that makes US "bullheaded arrogant pricks"? OK. :rolleyes:

FAN doesn't have to prove anything to anyone ever again. The next war we get involved in will be at a time and place of our choosing, and not as the result of blatant goading on these forums.

Edited by eesmith4

Jt is back in CSN? Damn I missed that.

Also banned for insulting someone's manhood really is bizarre when coming from FAN, you'd expect a thicker skin, or perhaps a good comeback at the very least. And even with grandxanth I'm sure he didn't just open up with that on the get-go. But I wasn't there, so I'm guestimating.

Edit: grammar is not my friend

We don't mind witty verbal repartee or hearing some really good original insults, but acting like a bratty preteen is probably the quickest way to get kicked. Judging from his attitude, writing style and vocabulary, he was probably more tedious than entertaining and I don't blame them for giving him the boot.

We don't mind witty verbal repartee or hearing some really good original insults, but acting like a bratty preteen is probably the quickest way to get kicked. Judging from his attitude, writing style and vocabulary, he was probably more tedious than entertaining and I don't blame them for giving him the boot.

Lemme get this straight. Being a bratty preteen is bad when others do it, I can understand, but when your members act like a bunch of hormone drenched, angsty, know-it-all?-of-course-i-know-it-all-i'm-14!-grrrrr!-look-at-my-mean-face-and-my-rebellious-attitude! teenagers, it's all well and good?

I can assure you that if FAN attacks because of Deja's comments, I will not jeer at them at all. This world needs a bit more accountability there. If you openly challenge someone to attack, you can hardly fault them for following through. I guess sometimes it's not worth a war just to save face, but I wonder how Mpol will respond (well, I know he will respond with belligerence. I wonder what form that belligerence will take).

You're an idiot. Do something about it.

See what I did there? Yes, it's the same exact thing that happens in every one of these types of threads. Deja implied that he didn't think FAN would attack King Death II. I don't believe they'd attack King Death II. I highly doubt King Death II thinks that he will be attacked by FAN. FAN isn't stupid and I respect FAN a lot, but Deja isn't a CSN official or in CSN government. Trust me I know, I'm in CSN.

CSN doesn't want to fight FAN. Why would we? FAN hasn't slighted us in the least bit, and I can't think of even the most !@#$%^&* casus belli to attack them. Look, when you make a bold statement though, expect to be called out, though I believe Mpol will do something about it, just don't know what yet.

You're an idiot. Do something about it.

See what I did there? Yes, it's the same exact thing that happens in every one of these types of threads. Deja implied that he didn't think FAN would attack King Death II. I don't believe they'd attack King Death II. I highly doubt King Death II thinks that he will be attacked by FAN. FAN isn't stupid and I respect FAN a lot, but Deja isn't a CSN official or in CSN government. Trust me I know, I'm in CSN.

CSN doesn't want to fight FAN. Why would we? FAN hasn't slighted us in the least bit, and I can't think of even the most !@#$%^&* casus belli to attack them. Look, when you make a bold statement though, expect to be called out, though I believe Mpol will do something about it, just don't know what yet.

lolumad?

Get a grip, fella. Your members have been insulting and challenging FAN in this thread if you took the bother to read it. I just think that taunting FAN is probably not a brilliant political move and enjoy drawing attention to it. They may not be government members, but what they say does reflect on their AA. I don't think anyone here expected a war to break out, just amusing posturing and sabre-rattling (which you're doing a great job of by the way).

The second paragraph seems to be trying to make some sort of point or turn around against me. Unfortunately, I don't really get it, but I think you're trying to threaten me on FAN's behalf or something like that. Can you clarify?

Did ya hear that "whooshing" sound? that sound was the point of the OP going over your head.

There was a point other than "we are tough guys that want all of CN to go screw yourselves"? If there was, I doubt I'm the only one that missed it. I don't know, being classified into an option of groups that includes "you shouldn't even be alive, and I'll pour gasoline on you if you are on fire", "we hate your f-ing guts", "we don't know you and why are you walking around on OUR CN" (excuse me? since when was this solely YOUR CN?), then there is "you are powerful pansies" or "OMFG, you just might be worthy of being spoken to by the almighty FAN".

Yeah, talk like that is going make people respect your point, or even care to know what it is. :rolleyes:

lolumad?

Get a grip, fella. Your members have been insulting and challenging FAN in this thread if you took the bother to read it. I just think that taunting FAN is probably not a brilliant political move and enjoy drawing attention to it. They may not be government members, but what they say does reflect on their AA. I don't think anyone here expected a war to break out, just amusing posturing and sabre-rattling (which you're doing a great job of by the way).

The second paragraph seems to be trying to make some sort of point or turn around against me. Unfortunately, I don't really get it, but I think you're trying to threaten me on FAN's behalf or something like that. Can you clarify?

As I pointed out before, most of the references to CSN in this thread were third parties (such as yourself) commenting about dejas post, which, as SOM said, was merely a response to an equally dramatic statement by mpol. There has been 1, arguably 2 of our members since then who decided to take the bait of everyone who started rambling about how "we" called FAN out. I believe a member of FAN has already pointed out how silly this is, and I will take this moment to reiterate that. No one is challenging FAN except in the most satirical sense, and in fact deja's original reference was to a threat against UED, not CSN. Stop making something of nothing.

Edited by Benjamin Arouet

I think he was just pointing out that you, indeed, did make the implication that something bigger would go down due to deja's posturing against mpol's posturing.

I don't know mpol personally nor the other high leadership of FAN, but I do know from my experience that they are tactful and skilled people. This experience makes them very competent, moreso than a regular person like me, for example, and for anyone to think that mpol or anyone else in FAN would start a conflict over some idiot's attempt to have balls is probably just wrong. From what I could tell, part of this entire OP was to outline that it was specifically the mangled treaty web which FAN stands against. Mpol was crticising King Death for only feeling safety in his words because of that web.

Honour in treaties is not something that is common anymore; there are numerous cases of them being dumped with no sufficient reason but 'sorry, we don't want to die for you.' The integrity of holding an agreement that you make is the heart of honour, especially when these agreements are made in good reason. That mpol or FAN has illrespect to those people who take part is signing treaties for the sake of avoiding deserved @%$-kickings, I may not be as tough or have the same cajones but I support that idea completely. So, in retrospect, I think deja's comment only went to show how his only real protection, again, lays behind a span of treaties which, today, have less and less meaning with every cancellation. I imagine every person who understood that part of the OP could see what I have seen.

I think he was just pointing out that you, indeed, did make the implication that something bigger would go down due to deja's posturing against mpol's posturing.

I don't know mpol personally nor the other high leadership of FAN, but I do know from my experience that they are tactful and skilled people. This experience makes them very competent, moreso than a regular person like me, for example, and for anyone to think that mpol or anyone else in FAN would start a conflict over some idiot's attempt to have balls is probably just wrong. From what I could tell, part of this entire OP was to outline that it was specifically the mangled treaty web which FAN stands against. Mpol was crticising King Death for only feeling safety in his words because of that web.

Honour in treaties is not something that is common anymore; there are numerous cases of them being dumped with no sufficient reason but 'sorry, we don't want to die for you.' The integrity of holding an agreement that you make is the heart of honour, especially when these agreements are made in good reason. That mpol or FAN has illrespect to those people who take part is signing treaties for the sake of avoiding deserved @%$-kickings, I may not be as tough or have the same cajones but I support that idea completely. So, in retrospect, I think deja's comment only went to show how his only real protection, again, lays behind a span of treaties which, today, have less and less meaning with every cancellation. I imagine every person who understood that part of the OP could see what I have seen.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, deja was responding to mpols post about KDII. I agree with most of what you sai in this post, but he did not call out FAN for CSN, thus proving mpols point. He suggested that mpol would not actually attack KDII.

Get a grip, fella. Your members have been insulting and challenging FAN in this thread if you took the bother to read it. I just think that taunting FAN is probably not a brilliant political move and enjoy drawing attention to it. They may not be government members, but what they say does reflect on their AA. I don't think anyone here expected a war to break out, just amusing posturing and sabre-rattling (which you're doing a great job of by the way). \

The hell are you talking about? I forgot to come back to this thread since my last post, and boy did I apparently miss out.

I don't see any instance of us challenging FAN, nor do I see any instances of FAN even considering anything said by me (or any fellow CSN members) as being antagonizing. In fact, I see things being downplayed by FAN and a bunch of rubberneckers looking to stir the pot. Mpol tried to play the big tough guy with his "you think we won't attack you?" crap. But everyone knows FAN won't attack them, nor will they attack CSN (not that anyone other than 3rd parties implied so) because that would be stupid. And while FAN may be crazy, they are not stupid. They're trying to rebuild from several years worth of one-sided war, and the last thing they want to do is lead a recovering pack into another suicide charge. Everyone knows this, but apparently I'm the only one who would come out and say it.

So yeah, I'm sure I reflect on my AA. But CSN as a whole isn't known for beating around the bush. You can expect to see our words for what they are, without the dressings of subtlety and gimmicks, so I don't think I reflect any differently on my AA than any of my leaders would. So "you reflect on your AA" isn't going to shame me into silence.

But just to stay true to posturing, if anyone feels like proving me wrong and bringing a hellstorm down on themselves, you know where the big red button is.

Edited by deja

Wait... so CSN is going to roll FAN at update?

Just kidding. I merely drew attention to it because I think it's funny when everyone starts launching empty threats. For everyone who missed out, I'll summarize:

gorilla_beating_chest.gif

Anyway, I really didn't take this that seriously, but I do find it annoying that everyone feels the need to punctuate their comments with some trumped up threat.

Lemme get this straight. Being a bratty preteen is bad when others do it, I can understand, but when your members act like a bunch of hormone drenched, angsty, know-it-all?-of-course-i-know-it-all-i'm-14!-grrrrr!-look-at-my-mean-face-and-my-rebellious-attitude! teenagers, it's all well and good?

Yes, as we all know FAN's alliance is riddled with teenagers, thanks for reminding us of that. Someone give this man boy a gold star for his magnificent efforts in this thread!

Yes, as we all know FAN's alliance is riddled with teenagers, thanks for reminding us of that. Someone give this man boy a gold star for his magnificent efforts in this thread!

Wow, if you missed the point of what I said, just.. wow. I know you're one of those willing to kneel, open mouthed in front of FAN, but just, wow.

[edited because you really seem like the kind of person that needs clarification] Of course I was being literal, that FAN is literally filled with teenagers. Nowhere did I said the term "when your members act" and if I did, you're the only one who truly knows I meant "when your members are"

You sir, are right. Your reading comprehension skills are TOP NOTCH.

Edited by astronaut jones