First Ever Carthage Government

The AUT

Carthageflagwarelephantwreath1wavyd.png

Recently Carthage had held its first ever government held mid-October. We've gone through a period of inactivity, people have busy schedules busy with other obligations, so only two people ran for one position. That's ok, we can function shorthanded, not like we're that important. :P

Also, an issue with tech deals, if you're an alliance outside of that that I designated that can do tech deals with Carthage please just come to me first. I've no problems handing out personal sellers, just let me know before you actively engage in a tech deal. I get complaints about defaulted deals with alliances I don't remember saying can trade with us. I'm not mean, I won't say you can't trade with us, I just want to know who we need to keep tabs on.

So here's our government lineup:

Hamilcar Barca (Internal Triumvir) - The AUT

Hasdrubal Barca (External Triumvir) - Jason Seraph

Hannibal Barca (Military Triumvir) - Apocalyps00

Senator Governor - Vacant

Senator General - Nikerulez333

Senator Ambassador - Vacant

Senator Merchant - Vacant

[OOC] My sister's getting married so I won't be here from the 9th to the 15th. Then I'm going to go stay after to see the Egypt - Algeria game after the wedding. [/OOC]

So please contact one of Jason Seraph of Apocalys00 whether on our forums, or in-game. Be sure to message them in-game if you need them on IRC, they both use it. Or just ask our protectors over in Zenith, NADC and TFD, I'll leave them instructions but there should be no major problems, hopefully.

tl;dr Insignificant alliance announces first gov, I won't be here from the 9th to the 15th.

Alright, thanks.

Edited by The AUT