Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

AlmightyGrub

This is ridiculous, I have no malicious intend towards Polaris or Pacifica, I have absolutely no need to.

I'd like to get in contact with him, but I can't get on IRC. I evaded the ban to try and talk to him and was then re-banned when I talked to him.

This is the last reply I'll make because I'm tired of repeating myself.

Best of luck with CN everyone. Even the Polars and the Pacificans even though they want blood.

I've tried my best to defend myself, but once again, I'm not listened to.

Occam's Razor.

Either everyone's out to get you for absolutely no reason at all whatsoever, and all that pesky evidence is just a coincidence...

Or this is your own damn fault. Thank goodness this is your last reply.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect you would continue to deny it even if we presented the evidence, as you would otherwise need to admit you lied when you denied everything, so I am not sure what the point of telling you even is.

This is ridiculous, I have no malicious intend towards Polaris or Pacifica, I have absolutely no need to.

It's like I can predict the future.

I've gone to the IRCop website and stated my side, hopefully I will get an answer back soon with some help.

This was truly a mistake and I assure you I did not try and hack anyone at any time.

Werewolf obviously does not know his way around scripts and obviously doesn't like letting people give their side of the story.

I'll thank you to remove all your IRON tags.

Now.

You'll never be one of us.

Edited by PrideAssassin

I'd like to get in contact with him, but I can't get on IRC. I evaded the ban to try and talk to him and was then re-banned when I talked to him.

Best of luck with CN everyone. Even the Polars and the Pacificans even though they want blood.

"Oh hey I'm done posting now that Penguin has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that I have been lying through my teeth in this thread"

Seriously, explain why Penguin and the IRCops are wrong right now. I'll listen. Honest.

When you re-roll, please leave us alone this time.

You keep saying you have tried to make contact with an admin but obviously you havent, you do know Coldfront has forums too... Not that hard to register and PM someone, im sure you can ban evade on there easier than on IRC.

Or you could just reroll again and try to join Polaris under what, your 5th name?

You keep saying you have tried to make contact with an admin but obviously you havent, you do know Coldfront has forums too... Not that hard to register and PM someone, im sure you can ban evade on there easier than on IRC.

Or you could just reroll again and try to join Polaris under what, your 5th name?

Heh..... not his fifth.

Well, I'm having more trouble than first intended finding an Admin without access to IRC.

If Werewolf hadn't hastily banned me I could've given my side and found a way to remove the companion, but I guess you guys once again don't want to listen.

Also, Grub. I fail to see how this is my fault. It was simply a mistake that was made by my scripts which I had forgotten to remove and you're using any excuse to put me down for it.

Why was that IRC companion and them scripts installed on your PC in the first place UEC?!

Your word isn't worth it's weight in Canine Dung.

I stand behind the decision of My Emperor and Alliance.

UEC, Not only did you screw up, you sat here all night making excuses, Shallow excuses at best.

You know what UEC? I am sick of reading page after page of excuses every time you screw up.

Dude, This was the final straw, It's time to walk the plank now.

I'll thank you to remove all your IRON tags.

Now.

You'll never be one of us.

Also UEC I agree with PrideAssassin, Please lose that IRON sig and avvy.

You are not IRON and you'll never be IRON. Please do IRON a favor and Stop posing dude.

Ghosting is bad UEC, Posing is worse. Posing in front of an IRON member is priceless :P

ursy, for a long time i've given you the benefit of the doubt. When you spied on Polaris i truley thought you wanted to change, i truly thought you realized what yo had done. I truly thought you were a different person. Turns out i was wrong. This is despicable. hacking anyone is just idiotic. I have lost all respect that i've naively clung to in regards to you. you're a cancer to this game, please do not re apply.

I decided to not use it

At this point, I'd have disabled it or uninstalled it, or whatever you needed to do (I freely admit that IRC works by magic as far as I'm concerned), so as not to use it again. If what you say is true.

But I'm more inclined to believe the IRCop.

What reason would he have for hacking private channels of NPO and NpO?

*Ursarker successfully gains password

*Usarker joins channel NpO

*Almighty Grub kick bans usarker

Seriously? Would be the most useless hackjob ever and I can't see how even the stupidest person in the world could possibly think the rewards outweigh the risks.

Whatever, outside of that I have no wish to get involved. Just think the people condemning him should think about what motives he has for it, what he could possibly gain from it, because I'm seeing nothing.

Just to clarify, my understanding of the incident was that it was not just trying to gain entrance to the channels.

...attempt to gain chanserv owner access of several secret channels....

It sounds to me like a person could get up to some actual mischief with that.

But perhaps I am mistaken.

What reason would he have for hacking private channels of NPO and NpO?

*Ursarker successfully gains password

*Usarker joins channel NpO

*Almighty Grub kick bans usarker

Seriously? Would be the most useless hackjob ever and I can't see how even the stupidest person in the world could possibly think the rewards outweigh the risks.

Whatever, outside of that I have no wish to get involved. Just think the people condemning him should think about what motives he has for it, what he could possibly gain from it, because I'm seeing nothing.

If he obtained owner access he would be able to kick grub ;)