Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

AlmightyGrub

Ursarkar E Creed was given an opportunity. He chose today to spit in the face of the Emperor of Polaris, the Emperor of Pacifica and the entire membership of both alliances. His attack today was uncalled for, stupid and irresponsible and he has subsequently been banished from several forums and IRC

Polaris is now at war with UEC and will remain so until said nation reaches ZI. All alliances are given fair warning in this matter, aiding a nation we are at war with in these circumstances will not be viewed amicably. OOC attacks on our community will not be tolerated.

o/ Polaris.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't the details, but is this the good old IC response to OOC behaviour?

He's to be ZIed for attempting to hack our private IRC channels with brute force attacks. We were informed about the incident by an IRCop. This is posted in an OOC forum because the attacks skirt the line between OOC and IC, but we won't tolerate hacking of our private channels by people who have a history of mischievous behavior. We gave him a second chance after spying on our private forums; this is what zero tolerance means.

Edited by Penguin

He's to be ZIed for attempting to hack our private IRC channels with brute force attacks. We were informed about the incident by an IRCop. This is posted in an OOC forum because the attacks skirt the line between OOC and IC, but we won't tolerate hacking of our private channels by people who have a history of mischievous behavior. We gave him a second chance after spying on our private forums; this is what zero tolerance means.

Listen this man, everything have a limit. Our patience is over.

He's to be ZIed for attempting to hack our private IRC channels with brute force attacks. We were informed about the incident by an IRCop and it earned him a Coldfront ban. This is posted in an OOC forum because the attacks skirt the line between OOC and IC, but we won't tolerate hacking of our private channels by people who have a history of mischievous behavior.

Oh I see. Well, good luck as you endeavor to prevent future [alleged] hacking attempts by this fellow. His technology isn't very high. No doubt he used some fairly crude means.

We gave him a second chance after spying on our private forums; this is what zero tolerance means.

Oh yes, that's the textbook definition of zero tolerance.

So that's a yes?

If you want to argue about the IC/OOC line, then I would consider vital alliance communication channels, both IRC and forums, to be at least to some extent in the IC realm; compromising their security on several occasions culminating in this evening is essentially an attack on the alliance. I would say there are both IC and OOC components to this, and that our tolerance of Ursarkar up to this point has been extremely high - for example, he received only one week of war after spying on us for an extended period of time. The fact that we are at the end of our rope should not surprise anyone.

Oh I see. Well, good luck as you endeavor to prevent future [alleged] hacking attempts by this fellow. His technology isn't very high. No doubt he used some fairly crude means.

I guess that's why the IRCops caught him. ^_^

Oh yes, that's the textbook definition of zero tolerance.

Oh you. To clarify, Grub's statement upon his release from our target list after the last spying incident was that we would operate under a zero tolerance policy towards Ursarkar in the future.

Edited by Penguin