Yay Mets and Francesca versus The Sweet Oblivion: Declaration of War

Francesca

Nothing to do with the fact that TSO and BTO are allies, and that BTO attacked me because TSO couldn't handle me, I'm sure.

Or maybe there's more people than you know disliking you and the way you abuse your "friends"... but again, after 5 pages you should have a picture by now of how much you are loved.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I tried to work with Vox and move MCXA away from One Vision and the Continuum and into a different bloc. Keep trying.

I feel so bad for you Francesca. Why can't people just see that when you were giving Vox all of those screen shots and other stolen information, you were doing it out of the kindness of your heart. Because deep down you loved MCXA, and I think MCXA might just love you too. cry.gif I'm sorry, but this heartfelt and true story is just far too emotional for me to keep my composure. You're a hero Francesca. A hero!

-Bama

Most of the alliance wanted it. Democracy was being suppressed in MCXA and they weren't getting what they wanted.

I'm actually impressed you didn't attack me for the joking comment. Kudos.

However, its the system you agreed to follow once you joined the alliance. Surely you know the advantages snd disadvantages. However, I look at friendship as a universal term. Whether I am your friend here or in rl, I will give you the respect you and trust you deserve. When you simply lie and are cowardly to your brothers and sisters, I see it as an OOC issue, not IC. Surely, I am wrong probably, but this is how I view it and I find it degrading.

I lost all faith in you when you joined the NPO and simply stated something along the lines of

"I thought they were bad people until I talked to them"

You betrayed your alliance and went on a moral crusade which all ceased to exist once you 'talked to them'. Perhaps you should have talked to them a long time ago, especially since you were allies. You make decisions and do not think about them at all.

So that's why your nations suck so much you have to call in your allies to help you deal with two opponents? :rolleyes:

You know how it works. They goat you into attacking, when you do, they get all their friends to come beat you up.

I mean, you didn't expect a fair fight did you? <_<

Yeah.

And you spied and betrayed MCXA WHILE in the alliance and lied like a coward. You have the right to declare a war. Kudos.

Okay, while I do not agree with some of the stuff Fran has done, I'm getting sick of everyone bringing up the fact that she spied on MCXA. Guess what? You know all those TWiPS you enjoyed? You know all those issues of the Tattler you all enjoyed? They all came from spies like Fran, some of them with similar stories who didn't want to come out about it. So what if she was in the alliance before Vox, maybe she disagreed with their direction and wanted to try and do something to help. And guess what? She did do something to help. The TSI idiots are gone, and MCXA are better with out them. Sure, this is just one big chance at attention whoring, but could we keep it at that? You all enjoyed the spying, and then when you find out who one of the spies were, you all !@#$%* at her for spying. The only people who have any right to !@#$%* at her for that might be MCXA, and that's about it.

I can show you two straight elections where Karma supporters lost the election for Chancellor by a wide margin.

I already stated that democracy was being suppressed. For example, you were not transparent about government affairs.

And contrary to what you may believe, they're the ones who set foreign policy - it's only the MoFA's job to see that it's carried out.

MCXA's Chancellors weren't even active enough to set foreign policy. But this announcement is about TSO.

While I was reading this thread, I was re-attacked:

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by beaj52. You lost 4,883 soldiers and 270 tanks. You killed 12,150 soldiers and 2,051 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,150,116.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled

He didn't send another ground attack. Teach your soldiers to fight better, TSO.

You know how it works. They goat you into attacking, when you do, they get all their friends to come beat you up.

I mean, you didn't expect a fair fight did you? <_<

Oh, I hoped they would send more people at me. I'm not complaining about that, it means I have more sources of money.

Okay, while I do not agree with some of the stuff Fran has done, I'm getting sick of everyone bringing up the fact that she spied on MCXA. Guess what? You know all those TWiPS you enjoyed? You know all those issues of the Tattler you all enjoyed? They all came from spies like Fran, some of them with similar stories who didn't want to come out about it. So what if she was in the alliance before Vox, maybe she disagreed with their direction and wanted to try and do something to help. And guess what? She did do something to help. The TSI idiots are gone, and MCXA are better with out them. Sure, this is just one big chance at attention whoring, but could we keep it at that? You all enjoyed the spying, and then when you find out who one of the spies were, you all !@#$%* at her for spying. The only people who have any right to !@#$%* at her for that might be MCXA, and that's about it.

Who says I enjoyed those? At first I thought you were ES, I was going to say he knew my neutral stance on the matter. I envied their ninja ways, but I never approved of spying nor will I.

If a Gremlin brother lied and spied at me, I would be extremely pissed. Just because I wasn't in her alliance doesn't mean I am not affected. If I see a child predator, I will not allow them near my children - even if they never did anything to them. Though she never betrayed my alliance, I will not ignore history to repeat itself. Though Francesca deep down is a good person, I will stick to my words. I am sure she doesn't care, which I comprehend, but yes I will make a big deal about it. There were people, FRIENDS, who were completely being lied to and I had to hear their grief when she came out with it. I will never take this game seriously, but friendship I will.

Sorry if I am not biased and look at it black and white - I don't care who you are, you betray your friends I will look down upon you. No one cares about me looking down on them just as much as I don't care that they don't care, it's just how I function. Friendship is not numbers, friendship is NOT something to $%&@ around with just because 'this is a game'.

Who says I enjoyed those? At first I thought you were ES, I was going to say he knew my neutral stance on the matter. I envied their ninja ways, but I never approved of spying nor will I.

If a Gremlin brother lied and spied at me, I would be extremely pissed. Just because I wasn't in her alliance doesn't mean I am not affected. If I see a child predator, I will not allow them near my children - even if they never did anything to them. Though she never betrayed my alliance, I will not ignore history to repeat itself. Though Francesca deep down is a good person, I will stick to my words. I am sure she doesn't care, which I comprehend, but yes I will make a big deal about it. There were people, FRIENDS, who were completely being lied to and I had to hear their grief when she came out with it. I will never take this game seriously, but friendship I will.

Sorry if I am not biased and look at it black and white - I don't care who you are, you betray your friends I will look down upon you. No one cares about me looking down on them just as much as I don't care that they don't care, it's just how I function. Friendship is not numbers, friendship is NOT something to $%&@ around with just because 'this is a game'.

These people were not my friends. My friends were the anti-NPO crowd, who never suffered from what I did.

These people were not my friends. My friends were the anti-NPO crowd, who never suffered from what I did.

Francesca's unwavering opposition to the NPO is something to be congratulated. Truly there has never been such a stable force in this ever changing world than Francesca's loyalty.

-Bama

Francesca's unwavering opposition to the NPO is something to be congratulated. Truly there has never been such a stable force in this ever changing world than Francesca's loyalty.

-Bama

How does this have the least bit to do with whether or not the pro-NPO people in MCXA were my friends?

I'm actually impressed you didn't attack me for the joking comment. Kudos.

However, its the system you agreed to follow once you joined the alliance. Surely you know the advantages snd disadvantages. However, I look at friendship as a universal term. Whether I am your friend here or in rl, I will give you the respect you and trust you deserve. When you simply lie and are cowardly to your brothers and sisters, I see it as an OOC issue, not IC. Surely, I am wrong probably, but this is how I view it and I find it degrading.

I lost all faith in you when you joined the NPO and simply stated something along the lines of

"I thought they were bad people until I talked to them"

You betrayed your alliance and went on a moral crusade which all ceased to exist once you 'talked to them'. Perhaps you should have talked to them a long time ago, especially since you were allies. You make decisions and do not think about them at all.

Mind this man's criticism, for much of it is legitimate.

It was about three hundred days into my Cyber Nations career. I’d never paid too much attention to the game, never bothered with politics beyond the CNF, never gone for a government position. However, at this time my activity began to pick up, and I started to use IRC on a regular basis. I became a reasonably well-known face in MCXA, and I made friends quickly. It was about this time that extreme drama blew up on the MCXA forums over the Freedom of Information amendment to the MCXA charter. On the one side, there was Sam & friends, on the other nc1701 and the more pro-democracy members of MCXA, the majority of whom were not in government positions, although nc1701 was a High Councillor. This debate was actually a critical moment in our history, for numerous different reasons. Firstly, it meant that I began spending time thinking about ways that MCXA could be improved, and especially ways that I personally could help improve it. Secondly, it was indicative of a pro-democracy versus pro-dictatorship trend which continued in many further debates, and eventually led to the TSO betrayal. I chose to take the side of the pro-democracy members like nc1701, because after all, MCXA was a democratic alliance and democracy was an integral part of our culture. Thirdly, the pro-democracy members were for the most part the anti-NPO members of our alliance, and they became my friends. This further reinforced my growing dislike for NPO and the hegemony.

Key points highlighted. This was from your confession thread. Notice friends was mentioned more than once. Also it mentions you advocated democracy side of things.

Then you should have left the alliance...

B)

It's not for you to say what I should or should not do. Regardless, I had a duty to the alliance and I did my duty, even when TSO didn't. I was also friends with many others in MCXA who were anti-NPO.

So your friendship is more important than your alliance's majority opinion in determining alliance foreign policy?

It wasn't the majority! Obviously the polls were faked, and the electorate was bribed and brainwashed.

In Fran's little world she is always right!

Edited by Baden-Württemberg